Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Moria or Oz?

Oz isn't as strong as everyone thinks. Here's how to easily beat him. Get Sanji to get a big piece of meat, and hid a bag of salt in it. Just like Luffy, the guy would eat it whole. Keep luffy away cause he would eat it. Thats how to beat Oz. They can all be tricked somehow. Zoro's zombie, just promise him a new sword if he eats the salt. Sanji's zombie, make Nami say she'll kiss him if he eats the salt.

Making Moria say those words...well you would have to get him down for the count. I imagine that Luffy will use the light to make the shadow disappear...or the darkness or whatever, and then Moria will surrender.
    "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?" - The Joker

Quote Originally Posted by Niblit544 View Post
    Oz isn't as strong as everyone thinks. Here's how to easily beat him. Get Sanji to get a big piece of meat, and hid a bag of salt in it. Just like Luffy, the guy would eat it whole. Keep luffy away cause he would eat it. Thats how to beat Oz. They can all be tricked somehow. Zoro's zombie, just promise him a new sword if he eats the salt. Sanji's zombie, make Nami say she'll kiss him if he eats the salt.

Making Moria say those words...well you would have to get him down for the count. I imagine that Luffy will use the light to make the shadow disappear...or the darkness or whatever, and then Moria will surrender.
    Thank you for saying what everyone in this thread said a hundred times. Even so we don't know how much salt it would take to take down Oz, so stop pretending your Oda.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    its not just throwing salt at him, u gotta make him eat it
    i don't think it'd be that hard.. he's no different than luffy right? and luffy eat everything he could chew on.. so the last battle would be luffy using Moria as punching bag just before sunrise..

Initiate
    The more reasonable final boss is absolutely Moria, because if Moria has been beaten by Luffy there are no point to fight Oz (because the shadow will come back to Luffy). I think Moria will be beaten in few chapters because his underling is beaten easily by the Strawhats.

I cant wait to see what happenes when luffy meets OZ

OZ: "Out of my way, Im going on an adventure and become the pirate king"
    Luffy: "I will become the pirate king!!"
    OZ: "I will become the pirate king!!!!"
    Luffy: "I WILL!!!!!!"
    OZ: "NO, I WILLL!!!!"
    etc etc until epic fighting ensures

I was actually kinda disappointed that the Zombie Generals were all decimated by Oz. They could have provided us a wonderful battle, oh well. Don't forget, there is no more food in the Thousand Sunny. So it will be a race to find Moria's food storage(let me guess, Luffy will wipe it clean before anyone could stop him). To be earnest, I do NOT expect Luffy to defeat Oz. Oz possesses all of Luffy's skills, plus the physical strength that was considered unstoppable while alive. Luffy is far from the world's greatest as of yet, so how can he be expected to compete against Oz? One way or another, Oz wouldn't be defeated in a regular method.

While salt worked on regular zombies, surely Oz has higher toleration for such measly technique.

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    I was actually kinda disappointed that the Zombie Generals were all decimated by Oz. They could have provided us a wonderful battle, oh well. Don't forget, there is no more food in the Thousand Sunny. So it will be a race to find Moria's food storage(let me guess, Luffy will wipe it clean before anyone could stop him). To be earnest, I do NOT expect Luffy to defeat Oz. Oz possesses all of Luffy's skills, plus the physical strength that was considered unstoppable while alive. Luffy is far from the world's greatest as of yet, so how can he be expected to compete against Oz? One way or another, Oz wouldn't be defeated in a regular method.

While salt worked on regular zombies, surely Oz has higher toleration for such measly technique.
    yeah,it's like a small arc and i think all enemies will be defeated easily.
    anyway,i disagree with you about Oz possesses all of luffy's skills.he can't stretch his body and he can't do luffy's gears.

Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Well I believe Thriller bark is currently heading out of the fog and into sunlight(since Oz was messing with the steering wheel). Eventually there will be a race against the clock to get their shadows back before they all die. It will boil down to Luffy beating Moria, because once he's defeated everyones shadows will return.
    Man I really need to pay attention more.

I don't have a clue actually, if Luffy beats Oz first can't Moria just take his shadow again? And if Luffy beats Moria first won't all shadows go back automatically, which might turn out to be a lame arc finisher.

Maybe it will be,

Strawhat crew (minus Luffy) vs. Oz then while they're fighting Oz Luffy vs. Moria

??? Oda really knows how to confuse me
    O.o

Banned
    I think it will be a double K.O.!

Luffy taking Oz down too early would seem rather boring and will kill the intensity of his fight against Moria, yet defeating Moria first would be also boring because then they'll be no conclusive winner against Oz.

So I think that the strawhats will K.O Oz at the same time that Luffy K.O. Moria.
    That would be the most dramatic way. A race to get one of these guys taken out to save luffy's shadow.

Here's my prediction.

OZ vs Luffy's crew
    OZ wins, the crew are all beaten up and all dead looking
    Luffy gets angry fights OZ
    Luffy loses to OZ
    Luffy says something that questions OZ on how he can be Pirate king serving Moria
    OZ stops obeying Moria
    Luffy, Badly hurt, fights Moria
    Luffy gets beaten up due to so much injury
    Luffy pulls a miracle and wins
    Luffy demands Moria to free the zombies
    Moria first refuses but then Luffy beats him up a bit more
    He agrees but lies and runs for it
    Then OZ stops him saying he will defeat Moria for one more step to becoming pirate king
    Moria, injured and weak, out of options yells for the shadows to return and the shadows do saving Moria's life, but gets beaten up more by Luffy and the rest of the crew, who recovered.