Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Moria or Oz?

Banned

Moria or Oz?

who do you think the last boss of this current arc is goin to be?

Moria is a Shichibukai but he just doesnt strike me as being too powerful.
    While Oz is a great giant with Luffy's personality and battle skill.

who will be the last one standing in your opinion and why?

IMO I think it'll be Moria, simply because he'd be smarter. I can see Oz being tricked easily given that he has Luffy's brain pattern. I'd simply have Sanji cook a VERY VERY salty piece of meat, and that'll be the end of it.

However having Oz as the final boss would be a bit more dramatic I think.

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Hmm, interesting topic K-oz. Another pure speculation thread but whatever.

Anyways, my theory is that Moria will be taken out my Oz, since Luffy is clearly over matched again. Which would lead Oz to having to battle all of the Straw Hats and then something really stupid and deus ex machina happening to have Luffy gain his shadow back.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

Well I believe Thriller bark is currently heading out of the fog and into sunlight(since Oz was messing with the steering wheel). Eventually there will be a race against the clock to get their shadows back before they all die. It will boil down to Luffy beating Moria, because once he's defeated everyones shadows will return.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Well I don't even think Oz has to be fought against. Just throwing salt on Oz will get rid of him. So Moria is most likely to be the last boss.

Banned
    its not just throwing salt at him, u gotta make him eat it

I believe the last boss will be Moria. If Moria were to be defeated before Oz, Luffy would probably already have his shadow back and no longer need to fight Oz.

well even if Moria is beaten, the shadows will not return... Moria needs to command his shadows to return... but he said he will if Luffy manages to beat him to that point. Although Luffy is my favorite I hope that Luffy didnt win... but is impossible now that the crew has beaten their respective battles. I just wish that the road to being a high lvl pirate was filled with hardship AND LOSS... They have never lost, as if there is almost no crew since the 4 Emperors that would be at their lvl.. cause till now, any shibibukai (besides Eagle eyes) has been nothing to them. I could see on thier fight with Croco, but against Moria I hope thing would prove to be a bit more difficult..... Croco was 80 mill and according to Oda he really would had been more than 200mill easy... still moria is 320 mill and Croco beat Luffy twice with no prob.... but it seems luffy will beat Moria in his 1st fight..

True it will be somesort of race against clock but to get Zoro and Sanjis shadows back is bigger problem than Luffys.

And Moria is last one.

Yes, Moria must be the last one, otherwise this arc would end too quickly. Once the battle turns to to a situation where Moria is at a disadvantage, Moria would turn to Oz at which point they would reach some sort of agreement and team up against the Straw Hats. Once Oz is defeated in whatever circumstance, the last remaining opponent would be Moria. Also, I liked Jink's scenario, it just might happen.

By the way, I don't believe that a simple bag of salt or some salted meat would be enough to purify Oz.

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    its not just throwing salt at him, u gotta make him eat it
    Whatever, you saw his huge mouth and how much he ignores all those zombies and every thing else moving around him. Besides, he's already fighting Moria, there will probably be some way Moria says "Shadows Come Back" or whatever by Luffy or someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Olmi_McFly View Post
    True it will be somesort of race against clock but to get Zoro and Sanjis shadows back is bigger problem than Luffys.
    Wait, why?