Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Moria or Oz?

I should really post more MidKnight's Avatar
    i think it'll be moria vs luffy w/ his shadow. luffy'll get his shadow back after Sanji get his shadow back (or before) someone in the crew would realize the Oz and luffy has the same personality and they'll tell sanji to cook some meat and put tons of salt on it and of course all this will happen 5 minutes (or something) before sunrise. and luffy will be happy that he got his shadow back and say something like this: "Now that i got my shadow back, im gonna kick your ass!"
    Asgardias
    -----

-----
    |=|Other Sigs|=|
    >Naruto Sig
    >Gundam Crossbone Sig
    >Ichigo Sig
    -----
    *****>>>>>HAS YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD?<<<<<*****

OZ have the shadow of Luffy. So if he had the shadow of Luffy the personality will be luffy. If you let Luffy eat food, he will eat it. So If they ask Oz to eat a big rock "AKA Salt". Oz will be defeated. hehe

Moria will be the last enemy to fight coz he is the main enemy in the arc.

Personally, I think Moria is going to give Luffy's shadow back on purpose--after he realizes he can't control Oz. (If I remember it was mentioned that Moria doesn't require the shadow of anybody stronger than himself, since it becomes too hard to control them. Considering Luffy's bounty is lower than his I think he took it as Luffy being weaker than him.) Of course, Moria could just plot to get rid of them both via sun light.
    "The wired might actually be thought of as a highly advanced upper layer of the real world. In other words, physical reality is nothing but an illusion, a hologram of the information that flows to us through the wired."

--Playing as an online 'devil's advocate' since 1998.--

Quote Originally Posted by Dodski View Post
    OZ have the shadow of Luffy. So if he had the shadow of Luffy the personality will be luffy. If you let Luffy eat food, he will eat it. So If they ask Oz to eat a big rock "AKA Salt". Oz will be defeated. hehe

Moria will be the last enemy to fight coz he is the main enemy in the arc.
    Moria is the main enemy. He's the mastermind behind everything.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Initiate
    when zoro won the fight,brook shadow went to brook's body right? so,moria was bluffing when he sad that only he can make the shadow back to the owners.

Banned
    yeah i agree with Muck, i found it pretty weird that the shadow left from the zombie being defeated in battle. that didnt make sense unless moria wasnt tellin all the truth

Moria never said you couldn't kill the zombie to return the shadow it contains to the original owner. He just told Luffy that if he wants all his friends shadows back at the same time then Luffy would need to defeat him to get him to say everyones shadows to return to the original owner. He never said there's only one way to get the shadows back.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Quote Originally Posted by muck View Post
    when zoro won the fight,brook shadow went to brook's body right? so,moria was bluffing when he sad that only he can make the shadow back to the owners.
    Not quite. Moria stated that he has the authority to dismiss all zombies and return this shadows back to their original owners in an instant. Your assumption was incorrect, there are more than one way for a shadow to return to one's owner.

1. Destroy the zombie's body completely. If the shadow no longer possess a physical host, it is only logical that it would return to its original host. The fastest way to do it, is to burn the zombie's body. Ryuuma was defeated in precisely this fashion.

2. Purification. Use salt(normal sea water and sea stone do the trick as well, in theory) to "purify" (actually purification is the suppression of the devil fruit's influence upon the zombies with the power of the sea).

3. Have Moria open his ugly month and say those beautiful words, providing that he was actually telling the truth to Luffy.

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    well even if Moria is beaten, the shadows will not return... Moria needs to command his shadows to return... but he said he will if Luffy manages to beat him to that point. Although Luffy is my favorite I hope that Luffy didnt win... but is impossible now that the crew has beaten their respective battles. I just wish that the road to being a high lvl pirate was filled with hardship AND LOSS... They have never lost, as if there is almost no crew since the 4 Emperors that would be at their lvl.. cause till now, any shibibukai (besides Eagle eyes) has been nothing to them. I could see on thier fight with Croco, but against Moria I hope thing would prove to be a bit more difficult..... Croco was 80 mill and according to Oda he really would had been more than 200mill easy... still moria is 320 mill and Croco beat Luffy twice with no prob.... but it seems luffy will beat Moria in his 1st fight..
    His first fight against Smoker was consider a lost, and the crew got destroyed by Admiral Aokiji.
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

Well currently Hogback, Cindry, Dogpen and Jinroh are fighting against Robin and Chopper and if spoiler is even a bit true they all are quite strong.

But its pretty hard to predict what will happen cos the bastard Oda.