Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Why didn't they record it, I wana see a video of this or I won't believe it.

"He's hungry for a full meal about every hour because of his rapid metabolism," Dana Hoekstra said. "He's already eating me out of house and home."
    At his age this is whats bothering me.

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    Cmon guys, do you really think that humanity will ever create a superpowers for us like in the show "heroes" ? There can be some major discoveries how to change your body to make you stronger, more agile, faster, but not the sort of telekinesis or hand flamethrower stuff.
    we are not going to get super powers from him, but we might make some steroids that help people with cerebral palsy or something.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Why didn't they record it, I wana see a video of this or I won't believe it.
    This article is two years old. He's 3 now. Google his name and you'll see follow up stories, videos, pics etc. Google the condition as well...Genetics is very fascinating and this case is not unbelievable.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21