Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Super strength + big apetite = a fucking saiyajin. God help us if someone makes the kid rage.
    To-love-ru >>> One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    He's so cute!

awwwwwww~

This kid....I really hope nobody makes fun of him at school....or ever ever EVER makes him angry....whew.
    Ships are safe at harbor
    But that's not why ships are built

Currently reading:
    Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Psyren

A link to the original article would be nice...

Thanks to Ravona for sig.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Well it's good for him, he won't have to worry about muscles^^. Though small size might be a little downside... But he sure gonna need extra money for food xD. And he'll gonna need to be really carefull with his strength, I guess he could easily breake some bones.

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list

whoa... Never thought that it could be brunette saiyans...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    dont be unreasonable. Superpowers exist in science-fiction.

From one point of view I envy that kid to be that strong and muscular cuz Im the opposite of that since ever. However, as far as it seems like a great life for Liam, it could very well turn out the other way around.

Mother clearly doesnt want him to be a freak in the eyes of other children but whos she fooling ? No doubt kids will think that way, plus lots of boys will feel threatened by his big advantage. This will lead into making more enemies then friends in life.

I guess this kid Liam will eventualy abuse his gift, become a criminal and make no good at all.
    I believe you are correct in the friend aspect of your post. However, i believe the friends he does make that aren't ou to take advatage of him, will be true friends if they are able to look past his ability and get over any envy they may have of him.

Also, I believe computers, cell phones, space exploration, and countless other things were once science fiction.

Also, am i the only one waiting for the first real world Falcon Punch?

joking aside, he has no real powers. hes just a toddler that's ripped. the only thing that being ripped at young age does to you is making you short when you grow up.
    Last edited by guy; 04-09-2009 at 05:49 PM. Reason: twas not high. i swear of it

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

he won't live long. Having such a high metabolism and eating so much will burn out the heart faster than a normal human would. strength comes at a shortening of life for him.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Cmon guys, do you really think that humanity will ever create a superpowers for us like in the show "heroes" ? There can be some major discoveries how to change your body to make you stronger, more agile, faster, but not the sort of telekinesis or hand flamethrower stuff.

I bet one day when this toddler will grow up few years, he will do anything to make him normal. Being "extraordinary" or just different isnt what young people want, no matter how awesome it may appears. Being different just makes you feel lonely, its a fact.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman