Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jiraiya's info

Naruto Jiraiya's info

ok, its great that he was able to find out that the leader is from the rain village, but HOW? yeah, i know what your thinking "its because he's Jiraiya. he's a sannin. he can use his uber powers to get the info the way he wants to." But what if there's a spy within akatsuki? could it be possible that Jiraiya is hiding something from the rest?

nah.. either Jiraya is the real Akatsuki leader lol (i made this one up ;p) or he is just uber at gathering info... million times better than CIA or FBI lol

i smell a rat. i think someone in akatsuki is an informant of jiraiya. i doubt he's the akatsuki leader but if he was the akatsuki leader that would explain why akatsuki didn't come after naruto. but again he is a sannin and a powerful shinobi so that also explains that. he's definitely good at keeping tabs on people plus he's loyal to the leaf.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

It's Zetsu.
    Jiraiya bribes him with bodies to eat.
    And fertilizer, because he's a nasty plant.

maybe it's itachi...

Quote Originally Posted by R4wr View Post
    It's Zetsu.
    Jiraiya bribes him with bodies to eat.
    And fertilizer, because he's a nasty plant.
    lmao.

maybe it's itachi...
    my first guess would also be itachi. he seems to have multiple aspects to his personality. he's a real mystery.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I think it's either Jiraiya is just a top-notch person at gathering information, or it's Itachi. However, if it's Itachi, it wouldn't explain the fact why he killed the Uchiha clan.
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

Quote Originally Posted by BabiiAdaa View Post
    I think it's either Jiraiya is just a top-notch person at gathering information, or it's Itachi. However, if it's Itachi, it wouldn't explain the fact why he killed the Uchiha clan.
    how are u sure that he's the one who killed his clan, he showed sasuke that he did with his sharingan, but maybe that was all a lie. personally, i don't think he killed his clan, maybe something happend with akatsuki so they killed his clan and he wants sasuke to become strong so he can kill him cause he feels guilty and avenge the clan.

What a useless thread...Jiraya has always been gathering info, nobody ever questioned him until now. What's the point of this thread?

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

LOL, i agree with spade. Jiraiya has informants. It has been shown akatsuki work with other people (ex. Kakazu bank)

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"