125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

71 56.80%
  • No

22 17.60%
  • I think he should but i'm not sure.

32 25.60%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    At the moment he hasn't been shown to use haki, but i don't think he is far off, i think his current spirit or aura attacks ( ashura ) are to do with the "breath" of things, which he aquired in Alabasta.

@ the pictures - nope, it's not haki

I'm not sure whether is Zoro able to use haki or not. If not, then he'd be the first one, right after Luffy, to learn it.

I think most of them will learn to use haki. Haki is based on willpower and i think all of them have a fair share of willpower.

That's what should make the strawhats better then everyone else. Strong will turned into power. Even the weak strawhats. That would also be a great thing in the plot, luffy 'unconciously' chose the people he meets with the strongest will as his crew.

I hope that's what will happen, and the main reason for the improvement of all the strawhats power. Let's see how they all turn out when they get back together! I really can't wait to see their improved form.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

i am sure that after this long separation , zoro will get us something new !

A True Moment of honor
    Lets Wonder the Luffy reacts over this moment and When?

Veteran Member
    I don't think that he can use haki YET... but he will eventually learn it...

I just watched the new one piece 395 and there was a part where Zoro was surrounded by guys with swords. they were about to attack him, Zoro looked like he used some kind of haki there and they dropped there swords. Check it out its around 12mins into the video www.megavideo.com/?v=RE86G2PF

Quote Originally Posted by JizziL View Post
    I just watched the new one piece 395 and there was a part where Zoro was surrounded by guys with swords. they were about to attack him, Zoro looked like he used some kind of haki there and they dropped there swords. Check it out its around 12mins into the video www.megavideo.com/?v=RE86G2PF
    that was filler, and also that was just his killing intent im pretty sure, didn't look like haki at all.

Veteran Member
    Yeah, I agree with Chlis... His killing intent is pretty good

maybe he has normal haki but not the royal haki like luffy has

zoro and haki

i think zoro is able to use haki, now remember emporio ivanakov said haki and hormones can help create your own life force. Well imagine zoro pushing himself to his limits all the time his body is probably pumping out plenty of hormones probably more than the average gorilla... Then you have him in all these life and death states where it is his will power that keeps him alive or at least conscience through it. Just some food for thought.