• No

22 17.60%
  • I think he should but i'm not sure.

32 25.60%
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardor View Post
    What about these?

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/17/02/

Also there is another early scene where Zoro and Luffy scares/almost knocks out a group of people together. I have to study, so i cannot be bothered to look for it, and i know someone here will. After all, rereading the whole of One Piece is definitely enjoyable.
    Let me ask this question right back at you: What about these???

And regarding the second part.
    You already said it yourself (Bold and underlined part)

Way to revive an old thread... >.>
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by echotraveler View Post
    im not sure its haki, but he does use Killing intent,. ill agree his the first to use some kind of influence to others.
    My general sentiments. If he does have Haki of some sort, it wouldn't be anywhere near Luffy's. Maybe something to do with swordsmanship or determination.

Edit:Sorry about reinforcing a dredge thread. I'm an idiot
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

It's possible for him to be able to use haki, but he hasn't been confirmed as having it....yet.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the possibilities. Maybe he will be cutting diamonds in the future at some point after all.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    I was reading old chapters and came across this part

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/3/07/
    We know haki can be used in different ways and when luffy first used it, it wasn't so obvious.
    Killing Intent.

Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/495/16/

So what do you guys think based on those two images? does zoro have haki?
    Luffy's Haki.

As far as I know, and have seen anyone can use Haki. It's probably some kind of an inner-sleeping Power that when awaken can be used as a Weapon ( Take the Amazon's from Amazon Lily for example ) They can freely use their Haki as their will and they are also able to imbue their Haki into their Arrows.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    Let me ask this question right back at you: What about these???

And regarding the second part.
    You already said it yourself (Bold and underlined part)

Way to revive an old thread... >.>
    Haki is most often shown as the power to knock out someone. Nami almost getting knocked out by Zoro's mere presence is reminiscent of Haki.

As i said, the second incident i have not found and cannot look for because i am already distracted enough by the internet, i can't go rereading all of One Piece(which i will) just to stimulate discussion on the internet. I have to study for the CFA exam in June.

Haki is most often shown as the power to knock out someone. Nami almost getting knocked out by Zoro's mere presence is reminiscent of Haki.

As i said, the second incident i have not found and cannot look for because i am already distracted enough by the internet, i can't go rereading all of One Piece(which i will) just to stimulate discussion on the internet. I have to study for the CFA exam in June.
    What does a CFA exam have to do with dredging? Isn't June 6 months away anyway?
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

The problem you have is that you didn't read the page you posted carefully enough. Nami says, "Just looking at him makes me feel he's going to collapse any second." She's talking about Zoro collapsing and the next page gives us the reason for her worry. Zoro received a serious injury previously. There hasn't been an incident in the manga where Zoro has used Haki as we've seen it up til now.

NO he can not use it its never been stated and in both examples they backed away out of fear not haki

I'll stay with my theory, that he can use a sort of Mantra (like the people of Shandia) which is probably a variation of Haki.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

look he is a bad A** people are scared of him that does not mean he has haki