View Poll Results: Can zoro use haki?

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    71 56.80%
  • No

    22 17.60%
  • I think he should but i'm not sure.

    32 25.60%
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 154
  1. #131
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    @Cross

    The main problem with your argument is that you simply don't take into account the true grandeur of haki. YOU are the one who is underestimating Oda, because you do not believe he can use his already existing ideas creatively by saying it's uncreative if he applies it to zoro. You are saying it impossible for haki to be the creative basis in which Zoro develops his abilities and future powers. It all depends on how the idea comes to fruition in the story. Your fear that its not going to live up to your own expectations is unfounded.



    Punctuation inside of parenthesis are independent of the sentence. So in conclusion, you forgot to end the sentence with a period again.
    look i see and under stand your point and it has validity and you could end up being right, but i still think oda has much grander plans for zoro that just giving him haki
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #132
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    look i see and under stand your point and it has validity and you could end up being right, but i still think oda has much grander plans for zoro that just giving him haki
    Haki can be included within these "greater plans". Why should it be excluded from the possible abilities that Zoro will develop. I'm not saying Zoro will have haki. I'm saying he could and that it won't be detrimental to his character. Oda isn't limited to only 1 idea or 1 option to develop Zoro.

    Edit: Forgot the period again.
    Last edited by Stev3child; 08-03-2010 at 10:38 PM.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  3. #133
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Haki can be included within these "greater plans". Why should it be excluded from the possible abilities that Zoro will develop. I'm not saying Zoro will have haki. I'm saying he could and that it won't be detrimental to his character. Oda isn't limited to only 1 idea or 1 option to develop Zoro.
    15 bucks says he isn't gonna have a good counter to this, and will only agree to disagree.

  4. #134
    I Need Food And Money! Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    399
    He probably has some form of it.

    Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

  5. #135
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    15 bucks says Jacobs is gonna lose 15 bucks for betting against hb.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  6. #136
    Regular Member Ultraviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    104
    lol Steve, I think he was referring to Zoro.

  7. #137
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    lol Steve, I think he was referring to Zoro.
    Oh...well that's pretty hard to determine :(
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  8. #138
    i m sure he will be able to use it but until now, he didnt use it, cos normally it's an ability which is learnt through years of training. we learnt it from the doctor(or whoever he is) who told coby. this means that, luffy, coby and maybe other exceptional characters learn it by instinct. we know that zoro is a hard worker type, he trains very hard for his swordsmanship and achieve new powers by improving his basic or inborn abilities. i think, haki will be one of these abilities. And, he definitely will learn it because he's the first mate/right hand of the crew which means in the future, he should be at least reigleigh's strength, if not when in dangerous times, how will he be able to help his crew against logia users?-

  9. #139
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,722
    Like your point on being Luffy's first mate/vice captain of the crew. The was Rayleigh's same position and we seen that he is a swordsmen as well and fought with Admiral Kizura a logia.

  10. #140
    yeah you're right and not jusst rayleigh but also we saw that ben beckman also frightened logia user kizaru and we know that marco also has haki and first mate. if we use another logic as a proof, the doc told coby that vice admiral class marines have it. so, if zoro cant use it, does that mean he is not at that level(just kidding)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •