71 56.80%
  • No

22 17.60%
  • I think he should but i'm not sure.

32 25.60%
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    @Cross

The main problem with your argument is that you simply don't take into account the true grandeur of haki. YOU are the one who is underestimating Oda, because you do not believe he can use his already existing ideas creatively by saying it's uncreative if he applies it to zoro. You are saying it impossible for haki to be the creative basis in which Zoro develops his abilities and future powers. It all depends on how the idea comes to fruition in the story. Your fear that its not going to live up to your own expectations is unfounded.

Punctuation inside of parenthesis are independent of the sentence. So in conclusion, you forgot to end the sentence with a period again.
    look i see and under stand your point and it has validity and you could end up being right, but i still think oda has much grander plans for zoro that just giving him haki
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    look i see and under stand your point and it has validity and you could end up being right, but i still think oda has much grander plans for zoro that just giving him haki
    Haki can be included within these "greater plans". Why should it be excluded from the possible abilities that Zoro will develop. I'm not saying Zoro will have haki. I'm saying he could and that it won't be detrimental to his character. Oda isn't limited to only 1 idea or 1 option to develop Zoro.

Edit: Forgot the period again.
    Last edited by Stev3child; 08-03-2010 at 10:38 PM.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Haki can be included within these "greater plans". Why should it be excluded from the possible abilities that Zoro will develop. I'm not saying Zoro will have haki. I'm saying he could and that it won't be detrimental to his character. Oda isn't limited to only 1 idea or 1 option to develop Zoro.
    15 bucks says he isn't gonna have a good counter to this, and will only agree to disagree.

He probably has some form of it.

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

15 bucks says Jacobs is gonna lose 15 bucks for betting against hb.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

lol Steve, I think he was referring to Zoro.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    lol Steve, I think he was referring to Zoro.
    Oh...well that's pretty hard to determine :(
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

i m sure he will be able to use it but until now, he didnt use it, cos normally it's an ability which is learnt through years of training. we learnt it from the doctor(or whoever he is) who told coby. this means that, luffy, coby and maybe other exceptional characters learn it by instinct. we know that zoro is a hard worker type, he trains very hard for his swordsmanship and achieve new powers by improving his basic or inborn abilities. i think, haki will be one of these abilities. And, he definitely will learn it because he's the first mate/right hand of the crew which means in the future, he should be at least reigleigh's strength, if not when in dangerous times, how will he be able to help his crew against logia users?-

Like your point on being Luffy's first mate/vice captain of the crew. The was Rayleigh's same position and we seen that he is a swordsmen as well and fought with Admiral Kizura a logia.

yeah you're right and not jusst rayleigh but also we saw that ben beckman also frightened logia user kizaru and we know that marco also has haki and first mate. if we use another logic as a proof, the doc told coby that vice admiral class marines have it. so, if zoro cant use it, does that mean he is not at that level(just kidding)