View Poll Results: Can zoro use haki?

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    71 56.80%
  • No

    22 17.60%
  • I think he should but i'm not sure.

    32 25.60%
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 154
  1. #121
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Circular logic, you greatest ally. I'm right because I say I'm right. Delicious.

  2. #122
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,582
    [QUOTE=cross777;604601]OMG so look when it is all said and done i will just say i told you so because you are so stuck on not loosing that you not see the true validity of my point. i think you are greatly underestimating oda.(not sure if you ment this or not but im making the point any way.) if any one thinks that he can not top haki. thinking that haki is the only option for zoro then that like saying that oda is not good enough to do it.
    (and attacking my grammar again shows that your running out of valid counter points.)[/QUOTE]

    Lmao. I'm sure Steve is starting to lose his hair right now.

    sig made by me

  3. #123
    Persona Lover Wizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    1,005
    [QUOTE=arisart;604613]
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    OMG so look when it is all said and done i will just say i told you so because you are so stuck on not loosing that you not see the true validity of my point. i think you are greatly underestimating oda.(not sure if you ment this or not but im making the point any way.) if any one thinks that he can not top haki. thinking that haki is the only option for zoro then that like saying that oda is not good enough to do it.
    (and attacking my grammar again shows that your running out of valid counter points.)[/QUOTE]

    Lmao. I'm sure Steve is starting to lose his hair right now.
    And I greatly anticipate his response this time. This shit is hilarious. Lol

  4. #124
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    you know what lets just drop it because both of us are doing the same thing and neither of us are willing to give up so B4 we both get interacted lets call a spade a spade and just see what happens ok. i dont want to fight about this any more because its just not worth it ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #125
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    I got popcorn. Butter, butterless, and now cheese flavor. This is about to be a moment to remember. And what a better way to remember this other than Hand Banana's popcorn.


  6. #126
    King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    905
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I got popcorn. Butter, butterless, and now cheese flavor. This is about to be a moment to remember. And what a better way to remember this other than Hand Banana's popcorn.

    lmao. rape butter, classic

    Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

    There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

    Spoiler!

  7. #127
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    @Cross

    The main problem with your argument is that you simply don't take into account the true grandeur of haki. YOU are the one who is underestimating Oda, because you do not believe he can use his already existing ideas creatively by saying it's uncreative if he applies it to zoro. You are saying it impossible for haki to be the creative basis in which Zoro develops his abilities and future powers. It all depends on how the idea comes to fruition in the story. Your fear that its not going to live up to your own expectations is unfounded.

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    and attacking my grammar again shows that your running out of valid counter points.)
    Punctuation inside of parenthesis are independent of the sentence. So in conclusion, you forgot to end the sentence with a period again.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  8. #128
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    @Cross

    The main problem with your argument is that you simply don't take into account the true grandeur of haki. YOU are the one who is underestimating Oda, because you do not believe he can use his already existing ideas creatively by saying it's uncreative if he applies it to zoro. You are saying it impossible for haki to be the creative basis in which Zoro develops his abilities and future powers. It all depends on how the idea comes to fruition in the story. Your fear that its not going to live up to your own expectations is unfounded.
    Stve explained it way better then I could (makes me regret skipping english class) but sadly enough won't matter. It's like teaching a ignorant child how to tie their shoes but the child just looks away complaining later he never learn it. See why Hanbana just told me to stop too. There's a old thread "Zoro needs haki" and I really think everyone should read the last 2pages because it's pretty funny Halaros must had felt like he was being ignored.

  9. #129
    Senior Member wwdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    14°35′N 121°0′E
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    I couldn't give 2 shits about you. Stop trying to make this personal.

    Circular logic much? Nothing is know about the specific nature of haki. So therefore making any conclusive statements about haki, is inherently ignorant.

    That means he did not or cannot use haki. It does not mean he doesn't have it. Some blind people have eyes, but no eyesight. Zoro can have haki, but due to lack of awareness and training cannot use it. That possibility is open.

    Do you even know what the definition of uncreative is? Haki is an element of the fictional universe that is akin to the force from star wars, chakra from Narutu and countless other ideas that make supernatural abilities in a world with normal humans possible. The significance of haki in the manga, is that it brings balance between the fruit powers, and the haki powers. It adds another layer of depth to the story. You seem to be forgetting about that.

    Do you even think before you post? Haki is not limited in any fashion. On the whim, Oda can grant haki many different abilities and effects. Haki is an idea that lends many creative possibilities. Again, you just fail to see them.

    Haki does not prevent something unique and specific to Zoro from being applied to him. It actually strengthens those possible ideas. You just cannot see it.

    Both of your points have little validity. Your first point, lacks any positive evidence. You're denying the existence of something solely because it has not been revealed or even explained for that matter. The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Point 1 fail.

    You're second point just displays your lack of understanding. Reuse of an idea is not uncreative. If the author uses the idea to create more ideas to be brought to the party, or how this idea is represented then it is creative. How creative it is up to how much effort the author puts into creating it. The only one who can limit the creativity of the idea, is the creator. Point 2 fail.
    Amen to this!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Your first sentence(if it can be called a sentence since it lacks a period) just proves how illogical your claims are. You're basically saying that your point is valid because I have some personal bias to my idea. There are a couple things wrong with that. One, I have never expressed personal desire for Zoro to have haki. Secondly, you are validating your argument, by using an unrelated point. My personal bias(which doesn't exist) has nothing to do with the validity of your point.

    You do not know the potential for haki. Therefore you do not know how much Oda can expand on that idea. No one gives a crap about your expectations, and Oda is not obligated to abide by your warped idealism on how his manga should flow. Zoro can have haki, and this "amazing" power you want him to have. It is not one or the other, and is totally irrelevant to the topic of this thread really. Your failure to grasp the basic manga concepts truly astounds me on top of your illogical arguments.
    Amen to this also!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    @Cross

    The main problem with your argument is that you simply don't take into account the true grandeur of haki. YOU are the one who is underestimating Oda, because you do not believe he can use his already existing ideas creatively by saying it's uncreative if he applies it to zoro. You are saying it impossible for haki to be the creative basis in which Zoro develops his abilities and future powers. It all depends on how the idea comes to fruition in the story. Your fear that its not going to live up to your own expectations is unfounded.



    Punctuation inside of parenthesis are independent of the sentence. So in conclusion, you forgot to end the sentence with a period again.
    and this one too!. Oh Cross raises the white flag.. StrikedOUT!!!!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

  10. #130
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Steve: 1
    Cross: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •