View Poll Results: Can zoro use haki?

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    71 56.80%
  • No

    22 17.60%
  • I think he should but i'm not sure.

    32 25.60%
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 154
  1. #111
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,700
    Fine Cross, only reason though because no valid proof yet they have it. Still holding on to my beliefs they will get it at least some of them.

  2. #112
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    fine and i will hold on to mine that none of them will ever have it lets just see who is right
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #113
    Senior Member kareem_pin169's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    196
    it'll be cool though if zoro really can use haki..

  4. #114
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    WELL HE CAN NOT so i guess that is just to bad. man y dont you people get it that zoro does not need or have haki. haki would just weaken his character and would be kind of like a cop out by oda, because that would mean he could not come up with a more creative way to make zoro stronger and i think oda is better than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #115
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    YOU DO NOT KNOW WHETHER OR NOT HE HAS HAKI. You are asserting a point based on your own ignorance. Just wait until Oda reveals what is possible within his own universe. The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    because that would mean he could not come up with a more creative way to make zoro stronger and i think oda is better than that.
    That is the most illogical thing you've ever said. Haki, in and of itself as a concept, opens up many ways for Oda to come up with varied, creative, and imaginative ways for Zoro to get stronger. It is you who cannot see the creative possibilities that would open up that haki would make possible.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  6. #116
    Senior Member kareem_pin169's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    196
    that true...just imagine zoro with haki plus his sword..it's not impossible

  7. #117
    Senior Member kareem_pin169's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    196
    if anyone remember, Zoro can hear the breath of most of the thing..like he did when he fighting daz..maybe that is a type of Haki but he still not know that...

  8. #118
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by kareem_pin169 View Post
    if anyone remember, Zoro can hear the breath of most of the thing..like he did when he fighting daz..maybe that is a type of Haki but he still not know that...
    Possible but that seemed like a one time thing. But its a good point.

  9. #119
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    ok stev its clear you dont like me but that does not make me less right
    I couldn't give 2 shits about you. Stop trying to make this personal.

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    and yes i can say he does not have haki because he does not have haki,
    Circular logic much? Nothing is know about the specific nature of haki. So therefore making any conclusive statements about haki, is inherently ignorant.

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    because when he attacked kuma if he had haki the hit would not have been deflected by his DF powers
    That means he did not or cannot use haki. It does not mean he doesn't have it. Some blind people have eyes, but no eyesight. Zoro can have haki, but due to lack of awareness and training cannot use it. That possibility is open.

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    also if every strong character gets haki there and of its self it becomes uncreative.
    Do you even know what the definition of uncreative is? Haki is an element of the fictional universe that is akin to the force from star wars, chakra from Narutu and countless other ideas that make supernatural abilities in a world with normal humans possible. The significance of haki in the manga, is that it brings balance between the fruit powers, and the haki powers. It adds another layer of depth to the story. You seem to be forgetting about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    if oda says huh zoro needs a power up lets just give him haki to catch him up.
    Do you even think before you post? Haki is not limited in any fashion. On the whim, Oda can grant haki many different abilities and effects. Haki is an idea that lends many creative possibilities. Again, you just fail to see them.

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    that is a bit uncreative when he could com up with some thing more unique and specific to zoro.
    Haki does not prevent something unique and specific to Zoro from being applied to him. It actually strengthens those possible ideas. You just cannot see it.

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    you can dislike it all you want stev but that does not make my point any less valid
    Both of your points have little validity. Your first point, lacks any positive evidence. You're denying the existence of something solely because it has not been revealed or even explained for that matter. The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Point 1 fail.

    You're second point just displays your lack of understanding. Reuse of an idea is not uncreative. If the author uses the idea to create more ideas to be brought to the party, or how this idea is represented then it is creative. How creative it is up to how much effort the author puts into creating it. The only one who can limit the creativity of the idea, is the creator. Point 2 fail.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  10. #120
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Your first sentence(if it can be called a sentence since it lacks a period) just proves how illogical your claims are. You're basically saying that your point is valid because I have some personal bias to my idea. There are a couple things wrong with that. One, I have never expressed personal desire for Zoro to have haki. Secondly, you are validating your argument, by using an unrelated point. My personal bias(which doesn't exist) has nothing to do with the validity of your point.

    You do not know the potential for haki. Therefore you do not know how much Oda can expand on that idea. No one gives a crap about your expectations, and Oda is not obligated to abide by your warped idealism on how his manga should flow. Zoro can have haki, and this "amazing" power you want him to have. It is not one or the other, and is totally irrelevant to the topic of this thread really. Your failure to grasp the basic manga concepts truly astounds me on top of your illogical arguments.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •