Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Oh? I thought it could be anything
    ಠ_ಠ

First we have to establish how we'll we trust people's submissions. I just say the hell with it let people submit their art. We'll soon after many competitions get used to their style. Not many members here, so should we should be able to establish some trust.

We can hold two. One for colored one for inked/penciled.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    First we have to establish how we'll we trust people's submissions. I just say the hell with it let people submit their art. We'll soon after many competitions get used to their style. Not many members here, so should we should be able to establish some trust.

We can hold two. One for colored one for inked/penciled.
    This.

I doubt there's a person among us who would seriously plagiarize. We should just try it and see how it goes. And for those that would even think about submitting something you didn't put time and effort into and stole I recommend punishment. ^_^ Stealing someone's time and effort when putting in none of your own is just wrong.

To continue I'm completely onboard with HB's idea of two different kinds of contests. To most people a colored pic is going to be more appealing than a B+W one. For those that don't have the means to color or just don't want to this would eliminate any perceived unfair advantages.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    This.

I doubt there's a person among us who would seriously plagiarize. We should just try it and see how it goes. And for those that would even think about submitting something you didn't put time and effort into and stole I recommend punishment. ^_^ Stealing someone's time and effort when putting in none of your own is just wrong.

To continue I'm completely onboard with HB's idea of two different kinds of contests. To most people a colored pic is going to be more appealing than a B+W one. For those that don't have the means to color or just don't want to this would eliminate any perceived unfair advantages.
    im with HB and arisato with this...

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Hmmm...but we have a colouring competition. No one said that it was only restricted to colouring manga pages or whatever or even that it has to be digitally coloured. And I must admit...the colouring competition has been suffering from a lack of submissions. So we could leave it at that and make the drawing be restricted to just drawing. Well it's something to be considered.

But please...don't let the colouring competition die guys. Show off your colouring skills, whether it be hand or mouse.

/me is desperate to see it take off.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Beer and Music
    hmm...ill think about it

but they should change the rules of nothing offensive to just no nudity, cause there should be no bias opinions on art, its art, whether its "offensive" or no, it should be allowed..thats what i say

i signature almost all my work, if i have no space for a sig then i sig on the back

hmm..well what if instead of plagiarism, lets say one of us draws something off someone elses work, we give them credit, that could work too(i redraw alot of different naruto pics cause i like how that person drew it)..plus, when someone plagiarizes u can notice when its done by that person or someone else, its all about the style that person uses..

and also..if im gonna be in this, im not going to do any photoshop work, i know how to use photoshop(kinda) but i dont use it on my art..i dont believe in using photoshop...(long story)

crazy thought..how about the mods come up with something random to upload, and then we print it out and put that next to the pic we scan.

and for people who are get some one else to draw for them, well screw them. the drawing gets the award not the person

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    crazy thought..how about the mods come up with something random to upload, and then we print it out and put that next to the pic we scan.
    Except we are aiming for originality. Oh wait I see what you mean sorry.

Argh, so~ much~ trouble~!

I don't think that there's actually a way to garantee 100% non-plagiarism. There will always be a flaw and a way to break it. =<
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

I think people should just submit their work and if any shady stuff turns up then the one who submitted it should be responsible to prove otherwise. . .