Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    I think we should go with anything goes for the first one. It'll give people a chance to get acquainted with the competition. After that we can move on to specific themes. I'm thinking we could do themes of certain series which is a given since this is a manga website but we should also branch out and do different themes like "only in pencil", "digital work", "nature" and such.
    i agree and disagree... i agree with the first being free, but that part of digital work... meh, some of us only are here because we are no good at photoshop and/or similar, so i think we each one should be free to use whatever he like, my suggestion is that we use the same method od the Sig of the Week thread, but instead of a weekly its monthly, i already gave some suggestions (OC, fanart, self-portrait, portrait, nature etc...)

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

if the drawing competition is on i am submitting this one http://ydoc16.deviantart.com/art/Vash-119875933 as my entry.

Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    if the drawing competition is on i am submitting this one http://ydoc16.deviantart.com/art/Vash-119875933 as my entry.
    The drawing competition has been open since April 17th, check the Art Contests forum for the entry thread.

I could swear I closed this thread...

Oh well, it's closed now.
    "Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"