Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    crazy thought..how about the mods come up with something random to upload, and then we print it out and put that next to the pic we scan.

and for people who are get some one else to draw for them, well screw them. the drawing gets the award not the person
    1 word => photoshop, theres simply no way of control if someone is plagiarising or not, the only thing i can remeber atm is instead of scanning the final work, we could scan the unfinished work more than once during the working process, if you know what i mean!? :S

btw, since nobody really wins a prize (a real one!) nobody will have the work of using pictures of others....

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    hmm...ill think about it

but they should change the rules of nothing offensive to just no nudity, cause there should be no bias opinions on art, its art, whether its "offensive" or no, it should be allowed..thats what i say

i signature almost all my work, if i have no space for a sig then i sig on the back

hmm..well what if instead of plagiarism, lets say one of us draws something off someone elses work, we give them credit, that could work too(i redraw alot of different naruto pics cause i like how that person drew it)..plus, when someone plagiarizes u can notice when its done by that person or someone else, its all about the style that person uses..

and also..if im gonna be in this, im not going to do any photoshop work, i know how to use photoshop(kinda) but i dont use it on my art..i dont believe in using photoshop...(long story)
    no nudity??? extreme nudity you mean... some echi and a few boob never harm anyone

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    btw, since nobody really wins a prize (a real one!) nobody will have the work of using pictures of others....
    Exactly. There's no tangible benefit for it so I don't see why someone would do it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    no nudity??? extreme nudity you mean... some echi and a few boob never harm anyone
    Agreed! X3

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Is it normal for websites to go through a process like this? When someone is interested in an art contest, is the first thing that crosses their mind "Oh, a contest, time to go exploit the work of generous and unsuspecting artists?"

Honestly, I think with all this discussion on plagiarism, people may consider it now. . . After seeing this thread, people who might have never thought of plagiarising something, will realise that it's always an option and may be tempted to do so. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Operator View Post
    Is it normal for websites to go through a process like this? When someone is interested in an art contest, is the first thing that crosses their mind "Oh, a contest, time to go exploit the work of generous and unsuspecting artists?"

Honestly, I think with all this discussion on plagiarism, people may consider it now. . . After seeing this thread, people who might have never thought of plagiarising something, will realise that it's always an option and may be tempted to do so. . .
    you have a point... i wouldnt be admired if someone attempts to plagiarise someones work only to troll us!

anyway how many time do we have to upload our works here? because we will need at least one week to vote for the winner

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Take a picture with your work progress and something to prove that it's you.
    Then show us the finished result.

The winner can simply get a title "Artmaster" or some cool features (whatever)
    If someone plagiarizes and win... Why care? The person itself will not get anything out of it, the only thing he'll get is a little voice in his head saying "man... I'm sad. Can't even do anything for myself." But if someone that actually made the piece of art wins, he'll get the best prize. Someone's noticing the work, someone likes it. That's a great thing if you like to draw etc.

I'm happy if I get positive comments for what I do, I'm happy if people see what I do.
    ಠ_ಠ

actually ImotoChan... ^^

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    actually ImotoChan... ^^

The A4 part was a typo :p, it was the original suggestion but then we realised just how large that actually was and therefore we scaled it down to 1000x1600 max. ^^

Also, I don't really see us removing the 'no offensive material' rule but I did suggest allowing artistic nudes...so long as you prove it is an artistic nude.

I don't think we're allowed to give out any more custom titles (or well, flashing ones), so the prize for this competition will mostly be e-ego.
    "Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravona View Post
    so the prize for this competition will mostly be e-ego.
    lmao...oh noes, some ppl already have enough...

Example: [JUiCE]

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Okay Rav and Imoto...I think we're ready now. Go to the decision table and let us know when it'll kick off.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21