Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I think everyone has that natural fear of dieing, and it's natural. We're born, live our lives to the fullest, and then pass away. The most important thing for me is to appreciate all the bonds I've made with family and friends and have as little regrets as possible before my time comes.

You never know when you might go, means more reason to live every day come what may.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Well, I'm not afraid of the dying part. I'm afraid of the dead part. My soul must go somewhere. I'm afraid of people not remembering me, I don't want to be forgotten.

Veteran Member
    My main worries would be about those around me who survive after I don't. I just want to tell them to GET WITH THEIR DAM LIVES PLEASE DONT WORRY ABOUT ME! but probably not gonna happen...

I pretty much thought about death twice, when I was 7 and 9. (Don't ask...)

When I was 7, I woke up while experiencing flu and thought about death. I thought, 'I won't be able to see daddy and mommy anymore, I won't be able to talk to my friends, I'll be nothing, I'm scared...' Then I convinced myself I had PLENTY of years to live and just give into my fatigue.

When I was 9, the same thought...

Recently, I thought someone brought a gun to my school. It turns out it was like an April Fool's joke, but I really believed it. The only things I thought then was, 'I'm scared.' when I ran, trying to hide. I later realized that I hadn't thought about death at all then...just scared...so maybe you're only scared when you die?

I'm guilty, I swear!! xD Blue-hime*'s Avatar
    i'm not afraid of dying
    i'm afraid for the form i could die...

and L said: "Justice will prevail"

Just a Raver's Fantasy. kakashididme's Avatar
    I geuss I am.
    I try really hard to NOT think abot dying,
    People pretty close to me have died,
    and, it's sad.
    I geuss the main thing is,
    I hope I go peaceful,
    And painless.
    Everyone living in ghost town, everyone shouting out loud now, we don't want to, we don't need to.

i personally look at it this way .. ur eventually gonna have to die anyway right from old age etc etc so why not get on with it sooner then later? not saying to go and commit suicide or anything like that lmao just saying ppl are gonna have to die eventually so it's w/e not like anybody can live for 10000 years

Sig By Damon Max

Banned
    No I believe I am not afraid to die but only because I want to know what it is like to die I want to explore that phenomenon