Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    @xioaxioa:...What? Is the cirme in your area really that bad?
    Hmm? Not since 15 years ago. And about death being common, the suicide rate here has increased quite a bit.

Oh, and to add to the topic, I believe in reincarnation.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Well, I think Im not scared now but ... if there was a situation in which my life would be in danger like for example having gun pointed into my head, then I would definetaly feel scared as hell as a instinctive reaction of my body.

Suicide, never would have done that no matter the situation. Its not the question of my believe but I know that it would hurt and crushed my family and maybe few friends.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

people say there not afraid to die, until ther are laying on that dead bed then there sacred to die
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Decidedly Undecided
    I'm curious about this. Are you saying this because of April's death? I am sorry she died but I'm over that. For me to still care about that would be selfish.
    Well...Yeah. But I find it hard to believe that you'd stop caring about someone you liked so much.

Take me, for example. A little over 3 years ago, my friend Mike was in a car accident. This guy got me through the first semester of my sophomore year of high school, showed me the ropes, introduced me to some cool people...And then he died.

I couldn't believe it. Even after seeing his casket at his wake, I just couldn't believe it. I became depressed, nearly suicidal. I eventually moved on, but the two days in March, the 5th and the 6th(he died on the 5th and I found out, as did the rest of his friends, on the 6th), I always set aside for mourning.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

former mod
    This thread just fails... see Juice, people just can't talk about stuff like that the normal way,
    and of course Hand Banana is contributing his part, by not shutting up and getting back to the topic.

If you have things you need to say to someone, go ahead and pm that person.

I actually wanted to reply to this thread, seemed interesting to me to see others beliefs and points, too, but instead this just got out of hand on page 2... well done, Graveyard here it comes.

Edit: HB convinced me to give this thread a second chance. Again, if there's personal stuff going on, go ahead and pm people... please simply share your views here, and debate them on a non-offensive level.
    Last edited by zidane21ps; 04-02-2009 at 08:10 AM.

I find it hard to cope with the fact that one day I'll cease to exist. I won't be able to see my family grow, or see what new gadgets the US comes up with... I don't like the Idea of getting old either, but we have to deal with it.
    LeggoMyWebbo

the only thing that scares me about death is the prospect theres is nothing beyond it. The idea that once you die, you become nothing, in a state of permanent dreamless sleep from which you will never wake up.

Still, there are many circumstances I would not be afraid to put my life on the line, such as my kids, my wife, and close relatives.

And I think that meditating about dying or death is a waste of time. Nothing personal. It is just paradoxal we think and rationalize death, because we are afraid or scared of it, fear the consequences, when we could just enjoy the ride while we can.

Decidedly Undecided
    Like I said before. Death is fine with me. Dying is the problem. It's like getting a nasty wound stitched up, or having surgery. You'll have to fo through a lot of pain, but at the end, it'll be worth it.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    I find it hard to cope with the fact that one day I'll cease to exist. I won't be able to see my family grow, or see what new gadgets the US comes up with... I don't like the Idea of getting old either, but we have to deal with it.
    Having a family changes everything

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowserpat View Post
    Having a family changes everything
    Yeah, if I hadnt family and friends then I fear I would just kill myself. There really seems to be no meaning in life without those things.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman