Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Beer and Music

Are You Afraid To Die?

Just a simple straight forward question is all...

Are you afraid to die?

Hmm....at one point I'm not cause its something I've accepted after experiencing several losses...its life, "They say were born into the grave"...plus having beliefs such as mine, I don't belief in an afterlife, so why wait till death for paradise, I have to make the most out of my life and live it everyday, but then, if I start thinking about it, its like....oh crap.I'm dead, that's it, nothing more for me..its all over...(tried to explain it as best as I could)

Well, I would like to hear from the people of MS

Its ok if you include your beliefs and religion with your response, BUT do NOT have RELIGIOUS ARGUEMENTS(NOR HEATED DISCCUSSIONS...it can get out of hand quickly)

not really. i almost died once and i sort of laughed. i had a stroke once, the doctors say it was a fluke because they couldn't find any reason for my to have one. i healed fast because i was young when i had the stroke so im pretty lucky.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Decidedly Undecided
    I'm not afraid of death, but dying scares the shit outta me...Hey, that'd make a kickass quote!

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

I dunno if I'm as afraid to die as I am afraid not to be living, know what I mean? I'm pretty young, there are a lot of things in life I haven't experienced yet. I guess I'm more nervous about the actual act of passing, but I figure that once I'm dead there will either be a nice afterlife or just nothing at all, no sadness or pain or anything.

But why worry about the inevitable? I just try not to make myself too miserable and take the most out of what I was given.

ty @ juice

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

I've had a gun against my head, I've had knives against my throat and I have to say; I was scared shitless every single time. If you were to ask me this 4 months ago, I would say "yes, I am afraid to die", but now I have to say no. No, I am not afraid to die again. I did die once before 18 years ago(thats where I get my age from). Why I'm not afraid to die is because I have discovered something bigger and have became enlightened. NOT! I'm not afraid to die because I just don't care. Death is to natural of a thing to me. Death is not what I worry about. It's how I die that I worry about. I want to die in an epic way. Either taking thousands with me in a fiery explosion thus ending a war or like the ending of Fallout 3... That would be sweet!!

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Decidedly Undecided
    @xioaxioa:...What? Is the cirme in your area really that bad?

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

well lately I was thinking the same as you juice, what if theres nothing afterlife, that fact make me think a lot, because I like the fact of being me! and I dont want to dissapear in oblivion. So yes sir Im afraid!

Thanks Blue hime!

Quote Originally Posted by bowserpat View Post
    well lately I was thinking the same as you juice, what if theres nothing afterlife, that fact make me think a lot, because I like the fact of being me! and I dont want to dissapear in oblivion. So yes sir Im afraid!
    Saaame. It's weird to think that one day I won't be around anymore...