Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    well its 2 april
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

4/2/09 and it still here,,,,,,,,, yay
    Spoiler!

As professional as it sounded, it was a bad attempt at an April Fools joke. Doesn't it seem wierd that they would shut down the most popular forum? Even if they did, it wouldn't make the bandwidth magically disappear.

This forum can be closed down and changed to naruto forums and nothing would change. I mean naruto is the only section with living beings. Bleach is about dead guys so its only natural if the section dies and joins its main cast,no one ever dies in one piece so let it have a taste of death through its forum. D Gray Man...need i say more? its about heaven and hell.

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

Cockney Geezer
    Well if that news was true, thsv would need to undo the infraction for the comment I made a little while ago about constant mergers... but it's not so there.

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    im from Missouri the show me state, so show me. Its only a April Fools joke. If i wasnt then they would have posted that message a long time ago and not wait till April fools day. Just cuz the mods confirm it doesnt make it more true, theyre probably in on it. They do talk to each other, im a Mod on another forum and we do have a staff forum that only Staff can see. Its the 2nd and the Naruto Section is still here. If they was going to get rid of a section it probably would have been the Bleach section since its the least active out of the Big 3

Quote Originally Posted by ng.jimmy View Post
    Well if that news was true, thsv would need to undo the infraction for the comment I made a little while ago about constant mergers... but it's not so there.
    You were still off topic. It stands

Quote Originally Posted by S-ClassNinja_Rich View Post
    im from Missouri the show me state, so show me. Its only a April Fools joke. If i wasnt then they would have posted that message a long time ago and not wait till April fools day. Just cuz the mods confirm it doesnt make it more true, theyre probably in on it. They do talk to each other, im a Mod on another forum and we do have a staff forum that only Staff can see. Its the 2nd and the Naruto Section is still here. If they was going to get rid of a section it probably would have been the Bleach section since its the least active out of the Big 3
    Decision got made on Tuesday night. That's why the announcement went up so late.

A quarter of all threads and a third of all the sites posts end up in here. And then there's all the visitor traffic. It makes more sense to close Naruto down than Bleach. And dealing with OP requires a lot less attention than Naruto. Those guys post responsibly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    A quarter of all threads and a third of all the sites posts end up in here. And then there's all the visitor traffic. It makes more sense to close Naruto down than Bleach. And dealing with OP requires a lot less attention than Naruto. Those guys post responsibly.
    Closing the forums that get the most visitor traffic, when your operation is being paid for by advertisers that want high numbers of visitor traffic makes sense? Although I will agree that the Naruto section requires a lot more baby-sitting than some of the others. >_>

I was trixed o noes!

But seriously if this section were to close down, there are still other areas of interest. For example, I'd take my happy arse over to the shounen section, and talk about Naruto there

Decidedly Undecided
    Well, it's April 2nd. And guess what? The forum's still here! So, I'm gonna assume MS has had a change of heart, or this was all just some (supposedly) epic prank.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi