Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    oh SHIT im uneasy to infractions. I still have 2. 1 more and im out of here.

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageMode View Post
    oh SHIT im uneasy to infractions. I still have 2. 1 more and im out of here.
    You have two current?

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    Ohh no it was along time ago.

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Then don't worry. I have 9 infractions with one active til sometime this month.

Huh, didn't see this thread before.

Let's see, we locked my friend out on the school roof, during physics, someone pointed into my teacher's office and said there was a fire and we all left, someone made a morning announcement that there were was free ice cream in the courtyard and half the people left class to go see, someone brought their dog in...and just set it loose. That was interesting.

Oh, and my friend's birthday is on April 1st so we planned a surprise birthday party and someone leaked to her the wrong information so she attempted to catch us by surprise and ended up going to some random guy's house with balloons tied to her hand wearing bunny ears until we picked her up and took her to the restaurant.

Oh yeah, and as I was walking around the school, and i saw someone hiding a pair of sneakers inside the ceiling tiles...I didn't stick around to see whose it was. And during gym, my friend was climbing the bleachers (they were compacted) and I jumped up and pants'd him, but I accidentally took down his boxers too.

On the topic of pants-ing, I was probably pants'd four times throughout the course of the day and some girl still has my shorts.

April Fools, an interesting day.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!