Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I dont think it was that bad. Actually I thought it was pretty great. I really have missed Kon and this episode gave him alot of new screen-time and also made him a bit more strong then the last long time we have seen him in that puppet body of his. I also liked that the episode brought some old charaters back on the screen insted of making a sick filler with Ichigo again. I like that this episode is fokusing on some other charaters. I agree that the episode those not have much with Bleach to do and maybe have more with Ninja Noneseens incommen. In my eyes this is a better filler then the last one. Just hope they dont drag it out to long.

lol this episode was lame but the u get electrocute for everything was funny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

omfg cant they just make some better fillers? THis is pathetic, not even worth watching, were not watching a damn 5 year old cartoon for gods sake, and the other filler where ichigo SUDDENLY appeared in karakura after beating grimmijow, and aftr it back to grimmijow again? comon...

We must've watched different episodes... This episode was hilarious. I guess it's probably because I was exposed to too much Super Sentai. I hope it doesn't dragged on, though. Two or three episodes should be enough.

Loved the episode, thought it was hilarious. But who knew he had this planned for a long time

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/250/22/

LOL
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    This episode was hilarious. I guess it's probably because I was exposed to too much Super Sentai.
    Yes! Someone understands! You're my new best friend kuroi.
    Anyways, I don't see this going that long, they're already facing the enemy and there doesn't seem to be much development past that. This filler arc is only so they can fill in episodes to close out the season so the real stuff can start with a new opening, which should mean that next week is the last episode of this, I mean the episode title is the karakuraizer's last day. Though we should take wiki with a grain of salt, it does also mention that the week after that starts on the canon storyline again, opening the new season.

Bleach

LOL i have never noticed that before .. so kubo does write the fillers
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Wow, I did not notice that, what a nice bit of trivia.

LOL: u just read here XD OniMizu's Avatar
    Kubo also wrote the first fillers ever, the karakura town rangers (it was something on that idea), but since thsoe pages only appear in tankonbous we never notice.

But i dunno, i think Kubo has other plans for Tatsuki and the other ichigos classmates than this, i think this will ruin the story unless kubo really had wrotten this filler, i hope he did like Menos Forest arc.