Welcome to Sig of the Week!
Reigning champion: Ravona!
This is a regular competition, which can be spotted on forums everywhere, and since our growing community seems to be inspiring Graphicists of all types, I welcome you all to submit a signature this week (Mar 24 - Mar 31).
Theme: Free For All
THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR POSTING YOUR SUBMISSIONS. ALL DISCUSSION ON SUBMISSIONS SHOULD TAKE PLACE IN THE OUR DISCUSSION THREAD HERE.
Winners get a blinking custom title in blue (a winner's colour) that says "SOTW #X Winner" - as well as all the e-ego they want. :>
To win this competition, be imaginative, creative, fancy, simple, whatever - Mainly try to make it look good!
At the end of the week, the winner will be chosen by a public vote.
- Only ONE submission per person, although this submission can be edited to a reasonable degree. However, a whole new signature isn't considered 'editing to a reasonable degree'.
- Submissions are to be uploaded to a free host like Imageshack or Photobucket, and be posted in a reply in this thread.
- The subject matter can be anything, as long as it isn't offensive, and follows the general rules of the forum.
- Date of creation is irrelevant - However, in the future we might bring in certain criteria for entry, in which case you would have to fulfill that criteria. For instance, I might say "This week it's Naruto Sigs".
- Size must be able to fit into the restrictions of THIS forum's signature limit - else, it doesn't count as a signature.
- Your username, or its abbreviation, your logo, etc. must be on the signature to prove you made it - and so it doesn't get nicked.
- Voting period will commence and go on for THREE days once submission period is over. Announcement for the start of voting will be done in the discussion thread.
- Anyone and everyone can vote.*
- Voters can PM either Ravona or ImotoChan their top three favourite sigs anytime during voting period. Titling the PMs to indicate the voting would be highly appreciated. :>
*Participants are not allowed to vote for themselves during voting period, but they are still allowed to vote.
Bring forth thy creations!
Go forth - And create! Let's see some submissions! ^^