Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Lolz, I'm not whining, it's getting interesting now ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Luffy View Post
    if female luffy will persist in its existence, i think i'll do what never crossed my mind: stop reading one piece.

hopefully it will only be temporary. remember how much he complained at amazon luffy for the decorations on his clothes.

he definitely won't accept to be a female permanently. i think the only reason why he could accept being a female for a short time is to just save ace
    meh... you guys conplain too much, i think its interesting that luffy turned into a woman, since its a good twist, this way he can free ace more easily, it will add funny moments to the plot and principally at least we now know how female luffy looks alike!
    and of course oda wont let luffy be in female mode forever, he wouldnt do such a mistake, its only until he frees ace and enconter iva-san again (he must enconter iva-san again to heal him from the poisons!!!)

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

I wonder if luffy has new moves to go with his new gender ...hmmm

Now this is an interesting Early April Fools: Everyone ends up thinking the spoiler pic for chapter 538 is fake and the provider didn't even spread such a joke themselves.

Seriously, is there even an April Fools day in Japan?

Wonder what Sengoku and Garp's reactions will be if they learn of this. I can imagine Sengoku being all "WTF!?!!" in contrast to Garp rolling on the floor laughing his ass off.

Edit: Turns out the pic was fake after all. The original one: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showp...64&postcount=5

Aw, that was friggin' awesome

Veteran Member
    T_T, fake? :(

HAHAHAHAH. This is fun.

If Iva is a reversal man/woman, then he could just reverse Luffy back to being a male.

T_T i was liking the idea of luffy turning into a woman... still there is hope!!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

By the way, if you head back to that page via the link I posted you'll find a sort of apology picture of sorts.

But hey, it was one heck of an Early April Fools. And besides, just because this was just a fake doesn't mean that it can't happen (I still like that pic myself). I'd laugh my ass off if Oda actually decides to do that, but in a different manner.

Personally, I seriously doubted that Ivankov's ability is a Devil Fruit. More like some crazy manner of Haki usage unique to him.

Edit: Real spoilers -- according to the second spoiler tag in that link -- should be en-route in about 11 hours.