Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by XlamlamlX View Post
    Luffy is a girl 0.0... IMPOSSIBLE :O, Sanjis gonna die from love lol 0,0
    Die, yes, from shock when he finds out that the cute girl is his same idiot captain.

What about Boa? What will be her reaction? As for me, I'm gone. Good bye friends of the One Piece section! I live to close to the sex change capital of the world to accept this.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

I don't think the transformation will last long enough for Sanji to see it. I'm not 100% sold on that shot though; something about the drawing seemed off to me...but than again maybe I'm just over analyzing this.

wow another great turn!!!!! lol transgender luffy!!!! love it!

WTF, luffy turning into a girl! ...Lord no, I sure hope he changes back. If ace found out his bro became a tranny I bet he would request for an immediate execution to save him the embarrassment.

@xiaoxiao are you from Thailand?? lol

Sanji is gonna love Luffy's new look, but sure he will change back unless he changes his ambition to be the Pirate Queen

I really don't think Luffy cares anything about his gender. He's almost asexual.

Quote Originally Posted by stewchan View Post
    @xiaoxiao are you from Thailand?? lol

Sanji is gonna love Luffy's new look, but sure he will change back unless he changes his ambition to be the Pirate Queen

LMAO, I can imagine brook meeting the new luffy.

[Arrrrrhhhhhhhhhh ....Luffffffyyyyy .........Erm, Show me your panties]

if female luffy will persist in its existence, i think i'll do what never crossed my mind: stop reading one piece.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I really don't think Luffy cares anything about his gender. He's almost asexual.
    hopefully it will only be temporary. remember how much he complained at amazon luffy for the decorations on his clothes.

he definitely won't accept to be a female permanently. i think the only reason why he could accept being a female for a short time is to just save ace

What's with all these crying about not reading One Piece anymore? Geez...
    Luffy permanently being a female would certainly bring some freshness and a new selection of jokes to the manga but that of course isn't going to happen. He'll propably have to be a female for a short period of time (as a side-effect) and that's it. Plus, this new look will help him to get to Ace without a problem.

It's such craziness that elevates One Piece above other mangas and makes it good (even after so many years).