Page 78 of 90 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast
    Q:In chapter 298 when the captains enter HM and Byakuya meets Zomari and asks him who harmed rukia, did he just refer to rukia as "it" or is that translation bad?

Quote Originally Posted by hornet07 View Post
    Q:In chapter 298 when the captains enter HM and Byakuya meets Zomari and asks him who harmed rukia, did he just refer to rukia as "it" or is that translation bad?
    Byakuya's words were very subtle during that encounter. He may have referred to Rukia as "it" when he first met Zommari, but at the end, when he's about to kill Zommari, Zommari asks what gives Shinigami the right to execute Hollows. Byakuya answers along of the line of saying that he's killing Zommari not because he's a hollow, but because he harmed his "pride". So Byakuya directly referred to Rukia as his "pride". Now, I'd have to go reread the chapters for the exact wording, but I'm sure this is basically what was said then.

What do you think would happen if Orihime combined all 6 Shun Shun Rikka?

Hopefully she would reject herself.
    Boy do I wanna see that.

Quote Originally Posted by xace13x View Post
    What do you think would happen if Orihime combined all 6 Shun Shun Rikka?
    She will probably gain some uber hax powers that will cause her powers to be gone from her after she uses it, like Uryuu and Ichigo it seems to be a recurring theme.

Or perhaps she might gain an ability to control time since she can already manipulate certain events that have already transpired to a degree.
    Quote Originally Posted by hornet07 View Post
    Hopefully she would reject herself.
    Boy do I wanna see that.
    This was just great lol you made my sides hurt from laughing so hard.

Is holow Ichigo stronger then Aizen in his full form(or what ever it is called)...?
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

Quote Originally Posted by Raf View Post
    Is holow Ichigo stronger then Aizen in his full form(or what ever it is called)...?
    I assume you're asking whether Hichigo by iteslf was stronger than Aizen when he was fully merged with HGQ/Fully accepted/Fully Subjugating HGQ.

The answer would have to be NO. Hichigo was only part of Zangetsu, and it took Final Zangetsu to "Defeat" Aizen. Hichigo alone was not as strong as Final Zangetsu.

Note that Aizen was not trully defeated, what happened was that HGQ decided not to fully fulfill Aizen's wishes anymore after it had experienced Ichigo's Power. This partial rejection of Aizen by HGQ then allowed Urahara's Kidou Spells to be able to seal Aizen.

I see it more like a Stalemate than a Checkmate.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Yeah, I get that part with Aizen and the thingy
    The thing is that I watched Bleach 4 and got to an idea that Ichigo(Hichigo) is unstoppable....I don't want to put any spoilers, but if Hichigo can do what he did in Hell, and Aizen is stronger then Hichigo, then Hell couldn't contain Aizen in it for long, and we would have to see all that shit about Aizen and Espada(form Hell) again....which would be nice
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

well i wouldnt put my trust in the movies tbh as they dont come off as trustworthy compared to the manga besides ichigo needed to transcend hollowfication and shinigami which he did with final zangetsu since his hollowfication and shinigami powers are merged, so simply hollowfication wouldnt have been enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Raf View Post
    Yeah, I get that part with Aizen and the thingy
    The thing is that I watched Bleach 4 and got to an idea that Ichigo(Hichigo) is unstoppable....I don't want to put any spoilers, but if Hichigo can do what he did in Hell, and Aizen is stronger then Hichigo, then Hell couldn't contain Aizen in it for long, and we would have to see all that shit about Aizen and Espada(form Hell) again....which would be nice

First of, the movies as well as fillers is suppose to keep within the restrictions that that the manga have, but it's not always the case and they do things they shouldn't do and make stuff up. And often it's more about just making a cool movie/filler than staying trough the show.

In terms of raw power Ichigo is stronger than Aizen, but seeing how Aizen is immortal his close to ultimate power.

Here's a question though, wouldn't Aizen die if someone destroyed the HGQ, or is Aizen fully merged with it and even if you crush him on a particle lvl it would just regenerate? Or maybe they just can't crush someone that way(Tsuchikage to the rescue )

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you