Page 51 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
    The teddy bear that Kon is in is descended from a long line of unique teddy bears who are descendants of the hero The Hermit Bear of Reiatsu. Particularly they come from the lineage of the younger son who inherited the Hermit's "body".

It's also interesting to note that the older son (who inherited The Hermit Pooh's "spirit") , on the other hand, was thrown into a katana forge by the only daughter of a notable male and female Japanese samurai couple who died during the Battle of Sekigahara. The remains were then sent by soul burial to soul society, where it gave rise to the first mod souls.

Shinji's releases. Is it bankai or shikai? Apparently, on the raw of 387 it says bankai. And about 3 other groups other than MangaStream translated it as Bankai. MangaStream just said release.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Shinji's releases. Is it bankai or shikai? Apparently, on the raw of 387 it says bankai. And about 3 other groups other than MangaStream translated it as Bankai. MangaStream just said release.
    it was his shikai there is no way that his ban kai would be revealed before his shikai

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    it was his shikai there is no way that his ban kai would be revealed before his shikai
    That may seem logical, but it's not necessary. I mean since Aizen was the opponent, I would assume that Shinji would go all out right away. Besides, if he really still had his bankai up his sleeve, why wouldn't he use it? Why must get gank and get pawned like that?

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/387/04/

That may seem logical, but it's not necessary. I mean since Aizen was the opponent, I would assume that Shinji would go all out right away. Besides, if he really still had his bankai up his sleeve, why wouldn't he use it? Why must get gank and get pawned like that?

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/387/04/
    no there is not a single character who has revealed his shikai before his ban kai.besides if you noticed he said "fall sakanade" he said only one name that means that it is a shikai.in ban kai there are more than one names for example "senponsakura kageyosi" "daiguren hyorinmaru" "tenza zangetsu" etc

no there is not a single character who has revealed his shikai before his ban kai.besides if you noticed he said "fall sakanade" he said only one name that means that it is a shikai.in ban kai there are more than one names for example "senponsakura kageyosi" "daiguren hyorinmaru" "tenza zangetsu" etc
    I think what you mean is that their names become more discriptive or has a description added to it. I'm not too sure that that is a must for a bankai though. Also, excuse me if i'm wrong cos this is just off memory, but with Komomura's bankai in the latest chapter, did he say bankai? I think Hitsugaya did in the last chapter, not sure.

Also, you've ignored the fact that it said bankai on the raw.

I think what you mean is that their names become more discriptive or has a description added to it. I'm not too sure that that is a must for a bankai though. Also, excuse me if i'm wrong cos this is just off memory, but with Komomura's bankai in the latest chapter, did he say bankai? I think Hitsugaya did in the last chapter, not sure.

at first i shall ask you do you really think that kubo would have revealed the bankai of such an important character without having revealed his shikai?????????? about komamura no he didnt say bankai.but i never said that someone must say bankai to do it.but he said the name of it. i m just saying that all the bankais that we have ever seen have more than one names and the shikai have only one name.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar

he said the koujou tengen muooo

at first i shall ask you do you really think that kubo would have revealed the bankai of such an important character without having revealed his shikai?????????? about komamura no he didnt say bankai.but i never said that someone must say bankai to do it.but he said the name of it. i m just saying that all the bankais that we have ever seen have more than one names and the shikai have only one name.
    basically from your first sentence he's not arguing that kubo will reveal an important characters bankai before shinkai. he's simply just saying that it may not be necessary for it to have what you call "2 names"

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    he said the koujou tengen muooo

basically from your first sentence he's not arguing that kubo will reveal an important characters bankai before shinkai. he's simply just saying that it may not be necessary for it to have what you call "2 names"
    from every bankai we have seen i think it is safe to say that all bankais should have more than one names.about what you said i know that he he didnt arque that i just repeated it because it is an other thing that increases the possibility that my opinion is right.or you didnt notice that our discussion was about if that was shinjis bankai or his shikai

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    from every bankai we have seen i think it is safe to say that all bankais should have more than one names.about what you said i know that he he didnt arque that i just repeated it because it is an other thing that increases the possibility that my opinion is right.or you didnt notice that our discussion was about if that was shinjis bankai or his shikai
    all zanpaktous have one name nothing will change that but what normally changes is the way they describe their zanpaktous e.g daiguren(grand crimson lotus ice ring) hyorinmaru its no extra name just a descripition but after saying that hitsugaya only uses one word to describe hyorinmaru so which means its not a must to have more than one word to describe your zan

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry