Page 37 of 90 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Engaged? I didn't see a wedding ring.
    Engaged? a wedding ring?? I didn't recall there was a Wedding Ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    I did say "AROUND or after". And I would consider that part a part of the Byakuya fight, since they are actually engaged.

So you mean that ichigo mastered his shunpu before he came to the sokyoku?
    If you do then i agree.

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    So you mean that ichigo mastered his shunpu before he came to the sokyoku?
    If you do then i agree.
    Timeline impossible to say, hence I prefer a more diffuse word as "around". But he FLEW there, he did not use shunpo. Maybe it was that flying there still took less time than shunpo'ing, or maybe he would've released too much reiatsu by shunpo'ing and alarted the whole Soul Society of his presence, but anyway, he did NOT shunpo, so it's impossible to tell whether he learnt it during the bankai training or whether he just randomly mastered it against Byakuya. We can only tell for certain that he did not know it during the Kenpachi fight, because he did not use it, and shunpo as an ability wasn't even introduced then I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Timeline impossible to say, hence I prefer a more diffuse word as "around". But he FLEW there, he did not use shunpo. Maybe it was that flying there still took less time than shunpo'ing, or maybe he would've released too much reiatsu by shunpo'ing and alarted the whole Soul Society of his presence, but anyway, he did NOT shunpo, so it's impossible to tell whether he learnt it during the bankai training or whether he just randomly mastered it against Byakuya. We can only tell for certain that he did not know it during the Kenpachi fight, because he did not use it, and shunpo as an ability wasn't even introduced then I believe.

i believe shunpu was introduced properly when yoruichi rescued ichigo, but i don't believe the guy learned to master shikai, bankai in flash and couldn't master shunpu before he came there. And how stupid does it sound that he just randomly learned shunpu while being in the middle of the fight and used it so profecciently with his bankai.

Ichigo learned/mastered Shunpo on his way to learning his Bankai. Kinda like how he learned to use Getsuga Tensho on his own without actually being taught how to do it. But it stands to reason that if Ichigo was going to fight on par with Byakuya, he would have had to learn Shunpo. The only logical place to have learned it was during his Bankai training. Yoruichi taught it to him or he picked it up on his own having witnessed it a few times. Either way is acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    OK, the same questions but in another font.
    Q1: Why had Itchigo & Yoruichi used that rob-like to fly during SS arc if they know how to fly in 1st place?
    I remember reading it somewhere that it has something to do with the stone in SS that absorbs spiritual energy is part of the reason why you dont see anyone flying while inside SS without special gear.

Not sure if it was the Bleach Databook as my knowledge of bleach is a little foggy.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

People still seem to shunpo great distances just fine though; Kyuraku did and Nanao complained because she couldn't keep up with his pace.

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    i believe shunpu was introduced properly when yoruichi rescued ichigo, but i don't believe the guy learned to master shikai, bankai in flash and couldn't master shunpu before he came there. And how stupid does it sound that he just randomly learned shunpu while being in the middle of the fight and used it so profecciently with his bankai.
    The thing is that I am not sure he used shunpo when he used his bankai against Byakuya, I just think he ran normally, very, very fast. But yes, logically he makes more sense that he learnt it during the bankai training, but hell, can he learn the name of Getsuga Tensho randomly, then he can learn shunpo randomly

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I remember reading it somewhere that it has something to do with the stone in SS that absorbs spiritual energy is part of the reason why you dont see anyone flying while inside SS without special gear.

Not sure if it was the Bleach Databook as my knowledge of bleach is a little foggy.
    i remember reading that to,, i thinking someone else asked that question and probably find it in this thread. but they could not fly cause of that stone and barrier around SS they had to break tho
    Spoiler!

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    i know this is a bit old yeah but i want to get it off my chest because i for one don't really agree when people think kyoraku used his shinkai to kill stark after all we didnt hear a shinkai command so if anyone can change my mind about this it will be much appreciated

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry