Page 18 of 90 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    In the latest chapter, the Vizards claim to only be able to hold their mask out for 3 mins. Now if I could remember correctly, didn't they say in the past while training Ichigo to use his mask that they could hold it for hours?
    If you read the chapter again its only 1 of the vizards that says he(forgot the name) can only hold it for 3 min. How long the remaining vizards can keep their masks on we will have to wait and see.

well it was the girl with the bug hollow mask that could hold it for 15 hrs
    "i will protect u with my life, i will not allow my comrads to die... trust me"

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    lol POW's naurto thread duplicate

Anyways i was rereading the manga and i noticed this pic? bottom right panel
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/190/04/
    1) Did everyone else notice this the first time around?
    2) I originally thought he poked her in the butt. but the quote on the next page made me think? which do you recon?
    Haha I think she over reacts so he can put his finger up her butt. LOL

What is the all important question Renji was going to ask Urahra?
    Do you know when you have an emerald? Or do you think it a piece of green glass? Lady Pandora

Quote Originally Posted by ladypan23 View Post
    What is the all important question Renji was going to ask Urahra?
    When was this? Chapter please?

It is located in chapter 198 pages 19 & 20. It's never brought up again.
    Is about Renji becoming captain?
    Do you know when you have an emerald? Or do you think it a piece of green glass? Lady Pandora

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post

Sever? Is that his release command? I would guess not since the text is not in the box. but it still seemed ominous to me XD.
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I thought it was just a sound effect.
    Ever heard about insert text? You know, the one it's put on the background or the sides suposedly to give emphasis or whatever the fuck it's supposed to give to a mag chapter, but in reality is just treating the reader as a retard who can't even figure out what's happening based on the drawings? Yeah, that's what it is.

And just to clarify it further:
    http://mangahelpers.com/s/bleachaddi...2?t=1248677407

Quote Originally Posted by ladypan23 View Post
    It is located in chapter 198 pages 19 & 20. It's never brought up again.
    Is about Renji becoming captain?
    So you're talking about when Renji told Ichigo that he wanted to meet Urahara cuz he had questions for him, right? If that's the part, then I have no clue. Probably had something to with the Arrancars considering what they were sent to the Real World for. Maybe....

Quote Originally Posted by L0ki View Post
    Ever heard about insert text? You know, the one it's put on the background or the sides suposedly to give emphasis or whatever the fuck it's supposed to give to a mag chapter, but in reality is just treating the reader as a retard who can't even figure out what's happening based on the drawings? Yeah, that's what it is.

And just to clarify it further:
    http://mangahelpers.com/s/bleachaddi...2?t=1248677407
    Ah. Gotcha. "He strikes" is definitely more clear than just a standalone "sever" in between an sfx. Good thing we have more translations to compare against.

[QUOTE=afro thunda;373247]So you're talking about when Renji told Ichigo that he wanted to meet Urahara cuz he had questions for him, right? If that's the part, then I have no clue. Probably had something to with the Arrancars considering what they were sent to the Real World for. Maybe....

Thanks! I thought it was something girly like becoming captain so he could be worthy of Rukia.

Yeah I still don't understand why Love said "We're superheroes so they only last 3 minutes." He obviously meant at least more than one person, but was he being literal? Or was it some kind of Japanese pun or reference we just don't know about?
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou