Page 12 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 900
  1. #111
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    Yeah i know that; but they're shinigami...and hollow so if arrancar have hierro im guessin they should have it as well.
    Well maybe if they became more like a Hollow, then they might develop Hierro. I would guess the more Hollow power a Vizard tries to use, the more Hollow like they will become, resulting in more of a Hollow's abilities (Hierro, Cero, etc.). But I would also assume if they did that, a Vizard would run the risk of losing himself to his Hollow side to obtain those Hollow abilities in the process (Kind of like what happened to Ichigo against Ulquiorra).

  2. #112
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,491
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Well maybe if they became more like a Hollow, then they might develop Hierro. I would guess the more Hollow power a Vizard tries to use, the more Hollow like they will become, resulting in more of a Hollow's abilities (Hierro, Cero, etc.). But I would also assume if they did that, a Vizard would run the risk of losing himself to his Hollow side to obtain those Hollow abilities in the process (Kind of like what happened to Ichigo against Ulquiorra).
    That sounds about right in fact it sounds alot like in Naruto with Jinchuriken and tapping into that power gives you a boost but at risk of being taken over.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  3. #113
    what is a hierro is it another word for the bala or something
    "i will protect u with my life, i will not allow my comrads to die... trust me"

  4. #114
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by copyninja101 View Post
    what is a hierro is it another word for the bala or something
    Hierro is Iron Skin. The skin of the Arrancars and Hollows.

  5. #115
    THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    las noches
    Posts
    1,276
    what happened 2 yammy? I havn't seem him in ages.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

  6. #116
    Gotwoot? The Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by E S P A D A View Post
    what happened 2 yammy? I havn't seem him in ages.
    He's in Hueco Mundo fighting Rukia, Chad and Renji ( and probably winning )

    Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded



    Set made by Ravona

  7. #117
    THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    las noches
    Posts
    1,276
    oh...... wonder if chad will transform again during the fight.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

  8. #118
    Gotwoot? The Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    909
    I believe he already has

    Or do you mean another powerup?

    Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded



    Set made by Ravona

  9. #119
    Master Jedi jedijuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    charlotte, nc
    Posts
    768
    is there anyone who hasnt been hypnotized by aizen? besides tousen of course

    twitter.com/jedijuck

  10. #120
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    I'm from New York, Brooklyn
    Posts
    169
    I don't know if it was mentioned or not but how the hell was it possible for Ichigo to stop the power of 1,000,000 or 1000 soulcutters, I forget that exact amount even once with his 1 zanpaktou only in shikai mode, while flying in mid-air? And will Tite Kubo Ever explain it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •