Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Crossroads of Destiny Gecko Moria's Avatar
    1. Is there a difference between a gigai and a "real" human body?
    2. What happened to Zero Division? (The fate of Soul Society is at stake here, some assistance would be nice)
    3. Is Ichigo's new hollow form as extension of the former one (the mask) or entirely different?

Thanks to Ravona for the avatar and signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Moria View Post
    1. Is there a difference between a gigai and a "real" human body?
    2. What happened to Zero Division? (The fate of Soul Society is at stake here, some assistance would be nice)
    3. Is Ichigo's new hollow form as extension of the former one (the mask) or entirely different?
    1. Not really. The only main difference is that a gigai is a fake body (you more than likely already knew that). Shinigami aren't able to interact with normal humans (those with low spiritual pressure) directly without a gigai and they are expendable, whereas a human body isn't (supposed to be) expendable. Other than that, no other glaring differences (that I've noticed, mind you).

2. Zero Division is probably unaware of what's going on in the Real World and SS and probably won't make a move until Aizen finally breaks through.

3. Its more than likely that Ichigo's new Hollow form is the next step up in a Vizard's evolution (Mask Face Plate---> Full Skull + Trademark Hollow Hole).

3. Its more than likely that Ichigo's new Hollow form is the next step up in a Vizard's evolution (Mask Face Plate---> Full Skull + Trademark Hollow Hole).
    I disagree, I think this is unique to Ichigo and I hope so, or it's going to be quite rediculous.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    We don't even know how strong Ryuken is yet... Yes, he can kill a hollow easily when Ishida couldn't (but then again Ishida had no r eal powers to kill it with), so the question itself is rather stupid because we simply got nothing to compare to at all.
    first no question is a stupid question. second he was a guy that even urahara wanted nothing to due with. i just hope he plays some major role later along with ichi's pops
    ps...i get ur point though, nothing to really discuss

twitter.com/jedijuck

How come espada 10 didn't fly when he fell? lol

It's called mass and matter....and gravity

What's up with Isshin['s past]?
    Ships are safe at harbor
    But that's not why ships are built

Currently reading:
    Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Psyren

Quote Originally Posted by • healing rain • View Post
    It's called mass and matter....and gravity

What's up with Isshin['s past]?
    And right after that Ichigo and Ulquiorra dance in the sky. Did they take red bull or what?

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    first no question is a stupid question. second he was a guy that even urahara wanted nothing to due with. i just hope he plays some major role later along with ichi's pops
    ... FAIL! lol. Sorry, but stupid questions indeed exist.

Anyway! There is no way to tell how Ryuuken's power compares with the major players in Bleach (Ichigo and co.), but the mere fact that he dispatched of a Menos in one shot proves that he is at least equal to a Lieutenant (but I'd bet his powers are much more powerful than that).

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    I do consider there to be stupid questions, because a lot of people are simply lazy and don't care to look up the answers that are right in front of their noses. It just so happened I was courteous enough to answer it properly. (This whole thread is proof of this really... among other threads. I mean, how comes it that I would presumely know "more when I have read the very same manga you have up to the very same chapters?)

Well, we don't know anything about Ryuken, hence we can merely speculate but any speculation is probably going to be way out anyway because we know so little. It may just be that Ryuken has a despisable character, hence Urahara doesn't want anything with him. Hell, he didn't treat Uryuu very nicely either as a child, and obviously something happened for him to turn out that way, but what it was we don't know.

if gin and aizen who would win?,, gin does not use his eye to fight they just stay closed all the time, so aizen soul cutter will be useless on him like kaname., and aizen is nothing without is soul cutter .,
    i vote gin For The Win
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!