Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    sooo I have a question for you guys.

We all know, from recent events, that if your Zan breaks in Shikai it can be repaired (not to 100%). However, if it breaks while in Bankai then you have a big problem.

Q: Didnt Ichigo break Byakuya's Bankai during the Rescue Rukia arc? I distinctly remember both their swords clashing and Ichigo's Bankai cutting through Byakuya's. Then Byakuya saying something along the lines of "you won, my bankai couldnt reach you" or something like that.
    Ichigo destroyed only his Bankia Technique, not the Bankai itself. It was like cutting GT, the technique was broken, but nothing happened to the Bankai.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Q: Does anyone know if Ukitake is still alive? Everytime I saw him, he had a pretty bad case of whoopin cough!
    I ask because, come on, him and Shunsui we're best friends! Shunsui just got promoted, where's his boy? Congratulations, anybody? This makes me think:

WARNING, I'm attempting to think!

Ukitake's Bankai is his cough! Think about it. People get worried or nervous when he coughs or sneezes. Ala: Aizen hypnosis or bleachuberculosis. What if he's more badass than Unohona? Super Twist, maybe? He kind of looks like the guy that smacked zangetsu into pieces. Zangetsu got knocked the f#ck out (Chris Tucker voice)!
    Last edited by Daemon Spade; 03-15-2013 at 01:10 AM.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Q: Does anyone know if Ukitake is still alive? Everytime I saw him, he had a pretty bad case of whoopin cough!
    I ask because, come on, him and Shunsui we're best friends! Shunsui just got promoted, where's his boy? Congratulations, anybody? This makes me think:

Ukitake's Bankai is his cough! Think about it. People get worried or nervous when he coughs or sneezes. Ala: Aizen hypnosis or bleachuberculosis. What if he's more badass than Unohona? Super Twist, maybe? He kind of looks like the guy that smacked zangetsu into pieces. Zangetsu got knocked the f#ck out (Chris Tucker voice)!
    Ukitake is just fine. The coughing thing is Riddiculously lame (IMO). Another weird example of Japanese afterlife.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Well, seeing as his Shikai is about absorbing, power upping, redirecting and timing disruption beam/energy attacks, he should be owning Quincy with their own attacks... anyway, his bankai might actually be an power/ability eater, similar how that one Espada absorbed Kaien's remains and was able to utilize his powers (and memories).

It was stated by Ginjou that Ukitake is most likely the most shrewed guy in SS.

He is most likely recuperating after the fight, gathering strength for round two.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    is there bleach this week?

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    is there bleach this week?
    Was gonna ask the same thing, non of the big three are available.

I hope they're not on a break again!

I don't keep up with this all as much as I do other manga, but I do read the new chapters as they come out - they're airing Bleach on Cartoon Network and I seen a old episode and it got me thinking, I don't know if it was adequately explained or not in the manga and I don't want to read 200chapters to find out.

Q1 - Why did Ichigo just stand there when the captains were attacking Momo? He's been shown to be the last person to sit quietly so why wasn't he trying to stop them? or hell at least try to yell at them, or do anything.

Q2 - Why didn't Urahara tell Ichigo about the seal, as I remember reading the seal would have worked regardless of Ichigo using his final getsuga, this stupid decision has caused the last 100chapters of grief that was simply not necessary.

Q3 - Why does Ichigo always go along with other peoples plans/ambitions, like seriously you'd think he'd OBVIOUSLY be pissed at his dad for keeping all of this a secret, most likely Isshin knew Ichigo was a shinigami from the start - you'd think he'd want to warn his son.. You'd think Ichigo would be outraged when he learned about his dad given he thought it was his fault his mom died, this is one of the main things but it's prevalent in the whole manga (starting with Rukia making Ichigo be a Substitute Soul Reaper). Why is Ichigo such a sucker..?

I'm sure these questions have been asked though I as I said I didn't want to reread Bleach and didn't want to skim over 90pages of questions, I would be very thankful to anyone who answers these though.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    I don't keep up with this all as much as I do other manga, but I do read the new chapters as they come out - they're airing Bleach on Cartoon Network and I seen a old episode and it got me thinking, I don't know if it was adequately explained or not in the manga and I don't want to read 200chapters to find out.

Q1 - Why did Ichigo just stand there when the captains were attacking Momo? He's been shown to be the last person to sit quietly so why wasn't he trying to stop them? or hell at least try to yell at them, or do anything.

Q2 - Why didn't Urahara tell Ichigo about the seal, as I remember reading the seal would have worked regardless of Ichigo using his final getsuga, this stupid decision has caused the last 100chapters of grief that was simply not necessary.

Q3 - Why does Ichigo always go along with other peoples plans/ambitions, like seriously you'd think he'd OBVIOUSLY be pissed at his dad for keeping all of this a secret, most likely Isshin knew Ichigo was a shinigami from the start - you'd think he'd want to warn his son.. You'd think Ichigo would be outraged when he learned about his dad given he thought it was his fault his mom died, this is one of the main things but it's prevalent in the whole manga (starting with Rukia making Ichigo be a Substitute Soul Reaper). Why is Ichigo such a sucker..?

I'm sure these questions have been asked though I as I said I didn't want to reread Bleach and didn't want to skim over 90pages of questions, I would be very thankful to anyone who answers these though.
    Q1..By Momo, I assume you meant Hinamori. My impression at the time was that Ichigo was just totally dazed, since we don't know when exactly Aizen substituted her for himself, it could have happenedvery fast, before he fully realized what was going on. Ichigo is not really very smart.

Q2..Urahara explained that the seal on Aizen only worked because HGQ had begun to reject Aizen. And the reason it rejected him was because Ichigo had Superseded Aizen. HGQ Stopped acknowledging Aizen's strength. This probably happened because Aizen doubted his own superioirity, and HGQ could not grant the desires of Superiority to someone who was unsure of his own Superiority. Ones this happened, Aizen's powers decreased to the point where the seal could actually work on him.

Q3..Isshin was going to begin explaining everything to Ichigo during the battle with Aizen, but Ichigo (perhaps sensing Isshin's discomfort) asked him to wait till later. There is also a possibility that Other unknown factors may have delayed Isshin's talk with Ichigo, for instance it's possible that Masaki may have made Isshin swear to remain silent of their Quincy herritage to the kids. Another factor could be that he feared Soul Society's hostility to Quincies. I rather expect Isshin to tell Ichigo his resons for silence in due time.

Another thing is that we don't really know the facts around Masaki's death yet, just the impressions of a little boy. I feel/hope that this too will be explained in greater detail with time.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post

1. Complete Hypnosis work on all 5 senses, including hearing. So even if Ichigo was screaming something, it would have been meaningless because of the power of Aizen's Shikai, they would have been unable to hear it anyway (since he controls all of their senses).

2. For the seal to work, Aizen had to be weakened. That's why after putting it, Ishin, Yoruichih and Urahara were still fighting him, even though they had no chance of winning in normal combat, because their aim was to reduce his power, to the point that the seal would work. The FGT was simply that powerful, plus the H-cube itself seemingly started to fulfill Aizen's other wish, which was quite similar to Rukia's... that's what the later conversation of Ichigo with Urahara after the fight was about.

3. Most of the time, he doesn't really know or realize that what he is doing is all according to someone's else despicable plan. He didn't force Ishin to give him the answer, because he himself was in a similar situation not so long ago and thus he chose to act the same way as that person (Rukia), which made Ichigo feel much better. Basically he was considerate of his feeling and he understood that there was a reason to why he was hiding it. One of the reasons is that he wanted Ichigo to have a normal life, or at least give him that possibility. Since Ichigo chose the other road and currently is in need of that information, Ishin is currently spieling his guts for his son's sake.