Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast
    I'm having a memory Crisis...What happened to Bleach Anime? Suddenly feels like it's been gone a long long time, Right?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'm having a memory Crisis...What happened to Bleach Anime? Suddenly feels like it's been gone a long long time, Right?
    They ended it Paul, last March I think. My hope is that they bring it back down the line.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    They ended it Paul, last March I think. My hope is that they bring it back down the line.
    Yeah, I do remember now. Shame, because those Bleach Episodes used to provide me a large percentage of my Weekly Entertainment. Something nice to look forward to. :(

I wanted to ask a a question, for your opinion:

Q: Do you think Yachiru Kusajishi (11th squad LT) hides monstruous potential? We've never seen her fight, but if a child like her made it to lieutenant spot, it means she's considered second to kenpachi. And the only time we've seen her somewhat enraged, she made an adult man messenger shit his pants with just a glare. I wonder what would hapen if she unlocked all her power? Do you think she'll be important to the plot? Will she have a badass fight that nobody expects her to pull off?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post

Q: Do you think Yachiru Kusajishi (11th squad LT) hides monstruous potential? We've never seen her fight, but if a child like her made it to lieutenant spot, it means she's considered second to kenpachi. And the only time we've seen her somewhat enraged, she made an adult man messenger shit his pants with just a glare. I wonder what would hapen if she unlocked all her power? Do you think she'll be important to the plot? Will she have a badass fight that nobody expects her to pull off?
    There's no doubt she's strong enough, but the fact that a Captain has the right to choose his/her own VC doesn't necessarily guarantee that said chosen VC is gonna be super strong.

In any case, I doubt Yachiru will be used in anything. She hasn't been relevant to the plot at all, and still isn't other than hanging on Zaraki's shoulder. If she didn't do any fighting when the Vandenreich invaded, I seriously doubt Kubo has any real plans for her other than to be the token loli mascot character.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post

She can freely jump around when Kenpachi removes his eyepatch... this normally means Captain level reiatsu (normally suppressed it seems)... probably . At least she certainly has enough power to be a VC (frankly speaking, most of the women VC seem to be weaker than her...maybe ).

A mayor fight for her ? After all this time ? Then again, Kubo was holding up Unohana all this time, to reveal that she is the first strongest captain... so the answer is maybe, but the question remains against whom ?

I have ALWAYS wanted Yachiru to be relevant/significant. To me, I really want her to be connected to Kepachi or to his Zanpakutou. Maybe Kubo should kill her off to trigger Kenpachi's memories, or maybe she could be the Materialized form of his Zanpakutou's spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I have ALWAYS wanted Yachiru to be relevant/significant. To me, I really want her to be connected to Kepachi or to his Zanpakutou. Maybe Kubo should kill her off to trigger Kenpachi's memories, or maybe she could be the Materialized form of his Zanpakutou's spirit.
    Kubo would have a whole lot of 'splainin to do if he tried to pull that off. Zaraki spends his life in the slums of Rukongai and just so happens to come across the materialized spirit of his zanpakuto... apparently long after he already had his zanpakuto, as a baby no less. And said zanpakuto spirit has grown, become a shinigami, and manifested a zanpakuto of her own. As far as I'm concerned, there would be too much asspull involved to try and make this angle work since there's been no hint that Yachiru's special in any peculiar kind of way.

As far as her death triggering Zaraki's memories, has there been any mention of him suppressing memories of some sort? And if so, what would Yachiru have to do with them? She has no relevance to Zaraki's past beyond when he randomly decided to pick her up. Now, Unohana might stir something up in him when she begins training him. She actually has a partial connection to Zaraki's past. That might generate some more back story for him as well as introduce us to the original hidden badass that is Unohana.

Is there any Bleach this week??

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

Maybe Yachiru is the Spirit Kings daughter lol
    A pie in the sky?