Page 86 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Well, let's not get to fear ahead of ourselves here, after all it is manga I bet it was something that Isshin(if he knew exactly what was happening) felt that Ichigo had to do, and that's usually how it always is in manga. Like Ukitake says, "There are two types of fight's. One to protect your honor, and one to protect your life". And we don't know when Isshin got his powers back, the time he fought that Arrancar in town seems to be the first time he used his shinigami powers in 20 year.
    Yeah Manga is funny that way. If I were KUBO, I would spin in that Isshin was Under Orders from Squad Zero not to intervene, and Only Urahara, Yoruichi, and Yamamoto Genrusai, knew of the orders, but they didn't know why or anything else.

Maybe Squad Zero has a See'er who fortold these events and Orderd Yama-Ji to not directly interfere with Ichigo.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Yeah Manga is funny that way. If I were KUBO, I would spin in that Isshin was Under Orders from Squad Zero not to intervene, and Only Urahara, Yoruichi, and Yamamoto Genrusai, knew of the orders, but they didn't know why or anything else.

Maybe Squad Zero has a See'er who fortold these events and Orderd Yama-Ji to not directly interfere with Ichigo.
    Hmmm, maybe a zan with a type of ability that "reflects" the future, allowing the user to see pieces of blurry images of the future? Could be, could be. But yhe, if Kubo want's to not leave a loophole here he needs to spin it in so that either Isshin couldn't or didn't want to stop Ichigo.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    is it fair to assume kommamura is dead ? i haven't seen him in a lot of recent chapters not even a cameo or no reference to him i'm just saying if he died i would be happy most useless captain ever

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    forget i asked just saw I'm in chapter 461 :( meh

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    My expertise lies more in the Naruto Universe than it does in the Bleach Universe, regardless of how much I enjoy Bleach! So i have some questions.

Quincies are human. So how is His Majesty still alive after a 1,000 years!?!?!? Does it have something to do with hiding out in Hueco Mundo and living of Spirit Particles somehow? And if he's been alive for that long, then he has plenty of time to train and become powerful like Old-Man Commander of the gotei 13.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    My expertise lies more in the Naruto Universe than it does in the Bleach Universe, regardless of how much I enjoy Bleach! So i have some questions.

Quincies are human. So how is His Majesty still alive after a 1,000 years!?!?!? Does it have something to do with hiding out in Hueco Mundo and living of Spirit Particles somehow? And if he's been alive for that long, then he has plenty of time to train and become powerful like Old-Man Commander of the gotei 13.
    He might just be a Human Soul, actually most Shinigami were originally Human Souls (from what I understood, especially after Ukitake's comment that when Ori and Chad will come to SS, they can easily become Shinigami with their power).

To enter HM and SS, they need to be in their Soul Forms, so they just might be souls, or they have used the same device that Urahara used to send Chad, Ori, Ishida to SS/HM.

Basically, his body might just be in hibernation or something, while he is parading in his soul only...

I'm sorry if these questions seem stupid..(which they probably are) but it's been bugging me so much..
    1. Many shinigami died (and still are dying) during the VR invasion, so is the balance of the worlds ok now?
    2. Whose side do you think Ishida would choose? I mean, are there any chances he'd go with the VR?
    3. Did Ichigo quit his part-time job or did he just take some time off again? Or did he forget about the job? And will we ever see miss Unagiya again?..
    And the most important of all: 4. Where is Kon??? I bet he could have become a decent member of Ichigo's team if only he did some cool training! Yeah...I'm just joking..
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    I'm sorry if these questions seem stupid..(which they probably are) but it's been bugging me so much..
    1. Many shinigami died (and still are dying) during the VR invasion, so is the balance of the worlds ok now?
    2. Whose side do you think Ishida would choose? I mean, are there any chances he'd go with the VR?
    3. Did Ichigo quit his part-time job or did he just take some time off again? Or did he forget about the job? And will we ever see miss Unagiya again?..
    And the most important of all: 4. Where is Kon??? I bet he could have become a decent member of Ichigo's team if only he did some cool training! Yeah...I'm just joking..
    1. This is a good question, I will try to answer that. Shinigami are like messengers of the Soul King, their mission entails moving between worlds, if their souls could upset the balance, then they could destroy the very balance that the SK is meant to keep by simply going between worlds while doing their job. I think that they are outside of the balance and their crimson colored souls (red ribbons) are a symbol of that.

2. As a Quincy, Ishida's job is to destroy Hollows, but lately he cooperated with Urahara to keep the balance stable. What's more the pact that Ishida made with his father, IIRC, entailed that he won't associate with the Shinigami in any way (no helping and no fighting against them).

3. Ichigo was bored, his future as a Shinigami was lost, thus he needed to do something with his free time. Now that his father has "stolen" his future, he can only tread upon the path of Shinigami and Shinigami can produce money at will... it is possible that they are the real source of hyperinflation ;P. I'm not sure, but her kid suggested that she was part of Ichigo's harem... well perhaps she will be a new partner for Ishin, who knows ;P ?

4. He lost his purpose the moment Ichigo has stopped being Shinigami. It's possible that he was "retired", or simply put in a box with intention to sell someone else... nah, he probably tours the world or something . Well, he is a Shinigami-made soul, which probably can't raise it's Spiritual Power, although with certain "improvements", he might be able to absorb energy, thus becoming more of Shinigami-made Hollow... after all they were created with intention for battle.

Is this arc the end of Bleach? I don't know why but I feel like I read somewhere that the manga would end after this is over...

I kind of don't see how it could end now though when we haven't had any VL interaction yet or seen squad zero either. Yamamoto is wiping out the Quincy army so there is no need for them to interveine and no one seems to be going after the Spirit King anymore lol. Well I guess Kubo could punk out and just end it without showing anyone all the super powerful people he talked about all this time, but I really hope he doesn't
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Is this arc the end of Bleach? I don't know why but I feel like I read somewhere that the manga would end after this is over...

I kind of don't see how it could end now though when we haven't had any VL interaction yet or seen squad zero either. Yamamoto is wiping out the Quincy army so there is no need for them to interveine and no one seems to be going after the Spirit King anymore lol. Well I guess Kubo could punk out and just end it without showing anyone all the super powerful people he talked about all this time, but I really hope he doesn't
    Kubo said this was the last arc yes. But you can say there are going to be arcs within the final arc. So after the Quincy conflict is over there is still going to be more story to tell. There's still Ichigo's heritage that has to be explained fully, like you said Squad zero still has to show it's face, the Spirit King, and don't forget about Aizen. You think Kubo is going to let Bleach end without Aizen showing up again, I don't think so.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,