Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    Why didnt SS banish aizen to hell?
    Hell is a place for degraded human souls and well, Aizen was never a human. Not to mention that the decision about sending someone to hell, doesn't lie within SS's authority (but in Hell's). The verdict is based upon their evil deeds when they were alive and from their degradation to hollow after it ended (you could say that they go to hell, because they were doing no good when they were alive and in their afterlife).

Q: Do you think we'll get to see the two remaining espada in secunda etapa? I figured that since tia and grimmjow are still alive, they'l probably play some role into the story to come, but HArribel was easily defeated and we know she wasn't really weak. My opinion is that they'll have to go trogh a powerup, and the only thing i can think of is secunda etapa. Hopefully tite kubo will explain to us how it is achieved and why only ulwuiorra possessed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Q: Do you think we'll get to see the two remaining espada in secunda etapa? I figured that since tia and grimmjow are still alive, they'l probably play some role into the story to come, but HArribel was easily defeated and we know she wasn't really weak. My opinion is that they'll have to go trogh a powerup, and the only thing i can think of is secunda etapa. Hopefully tite kubo will explain to us how it is achieved and why only ulwuiorra possessed it.
    From what I remember, most people believe that Ulq have simply split his power into two stages (just like Shinigami do), indifference to most Arancer that have one advanced stage. Supposedly, it was to hide his real power from Aizen. He even mentions that Aizen doesn't know about it, which would suggest that Ulq's power is above that of the seat he was granted. Then again, Aizen knows (almost) everything, so he probably knew about that. His shikai is like an ultimate tool for a spy after all .

There might have been an explanation of it in the Data(?)Book called masked or unmasked. There was Ulq's back story in it as well.

Theoretically, when Arrancars release their Swords, they release their true forms with all of their power, along with regaining some of their original hollow-like appearance. So it should work more like a Bankai for Shinigami. Of course, if an Arrancar was able to grow his Shinigami side, to the point that an inner spirit, (with a different personality) that controls his/her power with, would be born, could allow for another form that surpasses that of a release of their hollow powers... or that being would simply gain additional powers along with a Zanpakutou the same as Shinigami have. After all, Tousen was able to have both, a Shikia/Bankai along with Ressurection, so why would it be impossible for an Arrancar to gain a True Zanpakutou ? Not to mention that after Ichigo have become a real hollow, he still could use his Bankai. So, if they were to gain new powers/would level up, I think that it would be about growing their Shinigami side (unless Urahara had something other in mind).

Here's a good one for ya: What happened to chapter 523?

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    Here's a good one for ya: What happened to chapter 523?
    Nothing, officially it comes out in about 5 days from now, but in reality we might get it in 3 .

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    http://manga-access.com/manga/B/Bleach/chapter/519/8

Um.

Just how exactly are the Quincy's more depraved and malevolent than AIZEN ever was!?

Aren't they simply exacting vengeance for the Quincy massacre? I'm not saying revenge is benevolent, just pointing out that it's quite not on the level of "creating life, killing the king, and taking the throne of God."

Look at the page before the link for the source of the quote.

This is a real question, maybe I'm missing something. Or something has yet to be revealed about the Quincys.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    http://manga-access.com/manga/B/Bleach/chapter/519/8

Um.

Just how exactly are the Quincy's more depraved and malevolent than AIZEN ever was!?

Aren't they simply exacting vengeance for the Quincy massacre? I'm not saying revenge is benevolent, just pointing out that it's quite not on the level of "creating life, killing the king, and taking the throne of God."

Look at the page before the link for the source of the quote.

This is a real question, maybe I'm missing something. Or something has yet to be revealed about the Quincys.
    Well, Aizen only tried to take over the throne, while Quincy, through their actions, threaten the existence of the world(s) itself. In short, if Aizen won, the world would have simply a new ruler, but if the Quincy won, there would be a grave possibility of the world ending. The Shinigami (Mayuri's squad) had to wipe out thousands of rukonagi citizens to rebuilt the balance that the Quincy purposely disturbed by annihilating Hollows (it's quite possible that for their shadow doors to work, they needed to till the balance of the worlds a little).

idk I think Aizen was kinda like the anti quincy. The Quincy were destroying hollows from the very existence of the world upsetting the balance of hollow-human-plus's but then aizen was pretty much vaporizing shinigami and pluses and humans till they dissapeared from the world too. Just like how he tore the spirit train thing in the world between to pieces it messed everything up
    A pie in the sky?

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    sooo I have a question for you guys.

We all know, from recent events, that if your Zan breaks in Shikai it can be repaired (not to 100%). However, if it breaks while in Bankai then you have a big problem.

Q: Didnt Ichigo break Byakuya's Bankai during the Rescue Rukia arc? I distinctly remember both their swords clashing and Ichigo's Bankai cutting through Byakuya's. Then Byakuya saying something along the lines of "you won, my bankai couldnt reach you" or something like that.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    sooo I have a question for you guys.

We all know, from recent events, that if your Zan breaks in Shikai it can be repaired (not to 100%). However, if it breaks while in Bankai then you have a big problem.

Q: Didnt Ichigo break Byakuya's Bankai during the Rescue Rukia arc? I distinctly remember both their swords clashing and Ichigo's Bankai cutting through Byakuya's. Then Byakuya saying something along the lines of "you won, my bankai couldnt reach you" or something like that.
    Kuchiki Byakuya's Senbon Zakuya is a special case since it can dissolve into tiny pieces which self-reassemble again. Shattering it just means it has to reassemble itself, it does not destroy it.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !