Page 88 of 90 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast
    I may have missed something, so correct me if you like but...
    Q: Why didn't Gin ichimaru kill aizen with his bankai while the latter wasn't fused with the hogyouku yet? He was his lieutenant for nearly 100 years...i bet he could have found at least one chance to grab on aizen's zanpakuto. I'm sure he would have killed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    I may have missed something, so correct me if you like but...
    Q: Why didn't Gin ichimaru kill aizen with his bankai while the latter wasn't fused with the hogyouku yet? He was his lieutenant for nearly 100 years...i bet he could have found at least one chance to grab on aizen's zanpakuto. I'm sure he would have killed him.
    Aizen's Zan works on all senses even touch. Thus, what Gin would believe he is touching, could very well be air. It simply shows how well Gin was able to read Aizen and how well Aizen stayed on guard all this time. The first time that Aizen lowered his guard, was when he started to fuse with H-cube and that's the moment where Urahara comes to snipe him out, but in reality it is only a beginning of his plan of sealing Aizen. After Aizen evolves even more, he lowers his guard even more, thus Gin is able to not only touch his sword, but even inflict, (normally) a mortal wound, after all, Aizen was chasing some weak Shinigami and Humans, it's only natural that he lowered his guard even more.

If so, then Gin was taking a huge gamble. He couldn't be sure wether Aizen would lower his guard or not once in h-mode. He was lucky aizen was careless enough. His sacrifice though seems so poitless in the end. He threw away his life and accomplished nothing...poor Gin, And to think he was one of my favourite characters..he even had a badass zanpakuto... i bet he would have killed ulquiorra right away if he managed to pierce hm with his bankai.

If so, then Gin was taking a huge gamble. He couldn't be sure wether Aizen would lower his guard or not once in h-mode. He was lucky aizen was careless enough. His sacrifice though seems so poitless in the end. He threw away his life and accomplished nothing...poor Gin, And to think he was one of my favourite characters..he even had a badass zanpakuto... i bet he would have killed ulquiorra right away if he managed to pierce hm with his bankai.
    Technically, he only needed one chance to finish off Aizen (that is if he hadn't been fused with the H-cube), that's why he was fallowing him everywhere he could, as close as he could. All those years, he was patiently and precisely observing each of Aizen's moves, mimics and the like. Finally, after a few hundreds (?) of years together, Aizen lowered his guard at the pick (at least at that time) of his power... and he didn't miss this chance. Unfortunately, Aizen was already in GOD MODE and couldn't have been killed.

It took decades to even learn about Aizen's Shikia's weakness (which no one else knew). Not to mention that Gin himself lied to him about his bankai, which allowed him an option of surprise finishing attack.

You can read chapter 414-416 to check their conversation again.

I understand what you say. Of course he'd been as close to aizen as he could, but what if aizen never lowered his guard enough?

And what I'm talking about is: after all his efforts, Gin's sacrifice was in vain. Not cool, since he sacrificed all his life for this one goal.

I understand what you say. Of course he'd been as close to aizen as he could, but what if aizen never lowered his guard enough?

And what I'm talking about is: after all his efforts, Gin's sacrifice was in vain. Not cool, since he sacrificed all his life for this one goal.
    Aizen would eventually lower is guard, because as he said it himself, he was interested in Gin and the way he plans to assassinate Aizen (yep he knew it from the very beginning). He hoped that it would sharpen his senses and make him stronger and well, he was right. Thanks to Gin's murder attempt, Aizen evolved, become even stronger and gained teleportation ability (Mugetsu must have been extremely fast, or perhaps he could only do short jumps, or was just too dumbfounded to avoid it ;P).

Oh right. I forgot about that. Ty

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    I'm confused about Ichigo's power.

Is Ichigo stronger than he has ever been, even more stronger than his completely hollowfied form? His Mugetsu form? Or is he as strong as his normal bankai mode? Or his bankai mode stronger than before because of his shikai form, his basis mode, stronger and faster? Just like captains have over-all time increased their basic strength and speed, which ultimately makes their shikai and bankai more dangerous.

Does he still have access to hollow powers or did he lose that when he lost his original shinigami powers?

Ichigo, assumedly had a hollow aspect because of what happened when Urahara helped him regain his shinigami powers, using a method which gave birth to Ichigo's inner hollow, which obviously bonded with Ichigo's core, because of being birthed from his soul, thereby connecting to his new inner hollow with his Zangetsu(which represents his soul).

This is the reason why Ichigo's inner hollow was able to merge with Zangetsu to allow Mugetsu, which is all of Ichigo's power in one attack. But now it's my assumption that Ichigo has now lost this hollow aspect of his being, at the very least, the inner hollow which was birthed that day. The reason that Ichigo was able to regain his shinigami powers once again is because he has not lost his soul, which allowed him to regain his power, but I do think that Ichigo's soul has shed it's hollow aspect.

So where does Ichigo's power stand now?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    I'm confused about Ichigo's power.

Is Ichigo stronger than he has ever been, even more stronger than his completely hollowfied form? His Mugetsu form? Or is he as strong as his normal bankai mode? Or his bankai mode stronger than before because of his shikai form, his basis mode, stronger and faster? Just like captains have over-all time increased their basic strength and speed, which ultimately makes their shikai and bankai more dangerous.

Does he still have access to hollow powers or did he lose that when he lost his original shinigami powers?

Ichigo, assumedly had a hollow aspect because of what happened when Urahara helped him regain his shinigami powers, using a method which gave birth to Ichigo's inner hollow, which obviously bonded with Ichigo's core, because of being birthed from his soul, thereby connecting to his new inner hollow with his Zangetsu(which represents his soul).

This is the reason why Ichigo's inner hollow was able to merge with Zangetsu to allow Mugetsu, which is all of Ichigo's power in one attack. But now it's my assumption that Ichigo has now lost this hollow aspect of his being, at the very least, the inner hollow which was birthed that day. The reason that Ichigo was able to regain his shinigami powers once again is because he has not lost his soul, which allowed him to regain his power, but I do think that Ichigo's soul has shed it's hollow aspect.

So where does Ichigo's power stand now?
    Ichigo is now stronger than his normal bankai mode, since he is now constantly using both of his new additional powers, Quincy and Fullbring, along with his Shinigami powers (while being in bankai).

His Fullbring powers proves that he still has some hollow element in him, but most of it, probably, remained as Shinigami powers (his hollows power were originally weak and were part of Zangetsu, only later on it rose in power and Zangetsu become part of Hichigo), while the rest became his Fullbring.

Ichigo's FGT was never perfect, since it wasn't able to cover his body completely, which would suggest that there are still some powers he didn't master and those were his Quincy powers that have just recently awakened.

Why didnt SS banish aizen to hell?
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!