Page 85 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast
    So why did Aizen destroy the time monster, the guardian of that tunnel, allowing Ichigo to train for like 2000 days or years, which eventually led to Aizen's downfall. Was it just his foolish ego or curiosity?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I'm not so sure. I think he could, but it would be useless since indifference to Ichigo, Ishin couldn't feel Aizen's reiatsu. He was quite shocked hearing that Ichigo could, which made him teach Ichigo the FGT (plus the extra time in that tunnel):
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Rather, I think that Ishin could defeat Aizen with FGT, at the time that he ventured to SS with Gin, but he and Urahara knew that it wasn't the end of Sosuke's evolution, thus he would need something more than FGT, but Ichigo already was capable of feeling his reiatsu, so he was a better bet.
    I don't really see how this explains anything at all. So what if he felt Aizen?

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    So why did Aizen destroy the time monster, the guardian of that tunnel, allowing Ichigo to train for like 2000 days or years, which eventually led to Aizen's downfall. Was it just his foolish ego or curiosity?
    Aizen didn't know about FGT did he? I think he didn't and I think Aizen just did it because he's to bad ass to run from it.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Gaara, Recall that The other Shinigami could not feel HGQ Powered Aizen's Reiatsu because he was too far above them in Strength. The fact that Ichigo alone felt him showed that he alone was on the same level, as to stand a chance.

Later after Ichigo entered the FGT mode, Then it was Aizen who could not feel Ichigo's Reiatsu, and he thought Ichigo had converted all his Reiatsu to physical strength, whereas in fact Ichogo had grown too far above Aizen's level for Aizen to sense him.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Aizen as someone who have seen "it", knew that he wasn't strong enough to conquer it (at the time of entering SS) and so he allowed Ichigo to gain strength so that it would fertilize his evolution even more (the same reason he kept Gin near himself), allowing him to reach highs he never even imagined (if it wasn't for Urahara then he might have reached it). The thing is, he miscalculated, he though that Ichigo would proceed along the hollow side, reaching something along the H2Ichgio, in terms of power and form. Even though Ichigo's growth, that was all due to Aizen's plans since the moment Ichigo was born, has surpassed his expectations, it indeed allowed him to evolve once successfully and almost once more after the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    I don't really see how this explains anything at all. So what if he felt Aizen?
    It explains a lot, you don't feel rain, when you are deep under water, right ? It means that Ishin was below the plain of power that Aizen was and so he couldn't feel it, but on the other hand, Ichigo was (supposedly) the only one on the same plane of power as Aizen, even before his training. After the training, it was Ichigo who was in another plain of existence, surpassing Aizen easily through out the whole fight. It's the same with humans who can't see or feel spirits, have low spiritual power, but those that can, have a higher than normal power.

It's possible that the reason why Aizen even called the Soul King "it", might be because he didn't feel any reiatsu from it, since it was on another level of existence/power than him, which he experience again against Ichigo.

So Ichigo could practice Jinzen and learn FGT.

Gaara, considering everything else Aizen claimed about Ichigo's life... it would be strange if he didn't know about FGT. Aizen was the only one in Gotei 13 that knew about Ichigo so.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    So Ichigo could practice Jinzen and learn FGT.

Gaara, considering everything else Aizen claimed about Ichigo's life... it would be strange if he didn't know about FGT. Aizen was the only one in Gotei 13 that knew about Ichigo so.
    Yhe, but if Isshin kept his cards close when it comes to FGT Aizen couldn't have known, even tho Aizen knew a whole lot of things, that was one thing he could only have known it someone told him or he already knew about Isshin.

Ok, now I get that part about Ichigo sensing Aizen, such a long time since I saw that. But considering how incredible much of a power boost FGT is, Isshin should at least have a very good fighting chance against Aizen when using FGT. And even if Ichigo was better suited because he could already feel Aizen, wouldn't it seem more logical for Isshin to at least try before teaching Ichigo the FGT if he could do it?

Spoiler!

Water type

Isshin is one irresponsible parent..I guess. He's always been weird since he was collaborating with Urahara from the beginning, doing thing that could have killed Ichigo, while forcing him to develop his Shinigami Powers.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Isshin is one irresponsible parent..I guess. He's always been weird since he was collaborating with Urahara from the beginning, doing thing that could have killed Ichigo, while forcing him to develop his Shinigami Powers.
    But the thing is that I don't think he's a bad parent, far from it, he even acts a special way every day since Ichigo was born just so that they can have a somewhat normal life, I assume knowing their dad is a Shinigami would have been weird. And due to the reasons you mention here, I doubt that Isshin would have let Ichigo di it if there even was a chance for him do to it himself.

Spoiler!

Water type

Yeah Gaara, But I wonder. There was no Guarantee that Ichigo would have survived the Save Rukia Arc, I mean, Fighting Captain Kuchiki Byakuya, and Kenpachi....that's something of a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Yeah Gaara, But I wonder. There was no Guarantee that Ichigo would have survived the Save Rukia Arc, I mean, Fighting Captain Kuchiki Byakuya, and Kenpachi....that's something of a stretch.
    Well, let's not get to fear ahead of ourselves here, after all it is manga I bet it was something that Isshin(if he knew exactly what was happening) felt that Ichigo had to do, and that's usually how it always is in manga. Like Ukitake says, "There are two types of fight's. One to protect your honor, and one to protect your life". And we don't know when Isshin got his powers back, the time he fought that Arrancar in town seems to be the first time he used his shinigami powers in 20 year.

Spoiler!

Water type