Page 84 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
    So I just started wondering about Ichigo as full hollow vs Ulquiorra. We know that the way the zan works for Arrancar is by suppressing a certain amount of their powers so that they can later on release. And for a Visored they pull forth their hollow powers by using the mask. But when Ichigo go's full hollow on Ulquiorra is all his powers hollow at that point? Or is part of his power Shinigami and/or Zanpakutõ? I guess there is no absolute way to know this(or maybe there is), either way, tell me what you know and think about this. Since if Ichigo can control himself while being completely transformed into a hollow like he was with Ulquiorra and assuming he is only using hollow powers and that's a gigantic power increase to be able to use his Shinigami powers and Zanpakutõ.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Hmm no real easy answer to that question... I think without a doubt Hollow Ichigo was in control at that point and thus he was pretty much just running on pure instinct, and as we have seen before Hichigo has used shinigami powers before when he came out. So I would tend to say that yes, he could have probably used shinigami powers at that point, but as he chose to pretty much just use hollow powers(cero) besides ripping ass with the zanpakuto, that might suggest that those powers were stronger for him at that time. I am pretty sure that he was not a complete hollow at that time as I don't see how he could have made it back from that, just an uber VL arrancaresque something or other in a released state going ape shit perhaps? I think so. I am almost positive Kubo did not think it out that far.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Hmm no real easy answer to that question... I think without a doubt Hollow Ichigo was in control at that point and thus he was pretty much just running on pure instinct, and as we have seen before Hichigo has used shinigami powers before when he came out. So I would tend to say that yes, he could have probably used shinigami powers at that point, but as he chose to pretty much just use hollow powers(cero) besides ripping ass with the zanpakuto, that might suggest that those powers were stronger for him at that time. I am pretty sure that he was not a complete hollow at that time as I don't see how he could have made it back from that, just an uber VL arrancaresque something or other in a released state going ape shit perhaps? I think so. I am almost positive Kubo did not think it out that far.
    This pretty much. People look too hard into this imo. Kubo just wanted to make it look cool, right, because it's a shonen. With that said, it is still easy to justify - Ichigo transformed while he was in bankai. The other hollow form we saw sprung forth based on Ichigo's shikai. Also, his hollow wore the same mask when Ichigo performed Jinzen, AGAIN, IN bankai. If I have to offer an explanation at all I just think his hollow changes avatar shape just like Zangetsu depending on shikai and bankai. Makes sense, no? Also makes sense why Ichigo could use TZ at that time, as it was basically his bankai hollow release or whatever <.<

I can't wait!

i was wondering since the start of this arc was it the end. the title is "Final Arc - The Thousand Year Blood War". but is it foreshadowing the end of the war with the quincy or the manga?

1. Archery -the art, practice, or skill of propelling arrows with the use of a bow

maybe they've achieve their equivalent to bankai
    Spoiler!

Do people in the same family, like a father and son or siblings usually have related zanpakutous like in the case of Ishin and Ichigo: Engetsu and Zangetsu have very similar abilities and from what I understand so far it will appear that Ishin once performed the FGT too. Are there other instances like that or was it perhaps an experimental augmentation of Ichigo's reiatsu by Urahara to somehow match Ishin's zanpakutou's ability. I am guessing this was done sometime prior to the main story and with Ishin's consent perhaps Ryuuken knew something about this too. The three seem to have been in cohorts previously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    Do people in the same family, like a father and son or siblings usually have related zanpakutous like in the case of Ishin and Ichigo: Engetsu and Zangetsu have very similar abilities and from what I understand so far it will appear that Ishin once performed the FGT too. Are there other instances like that or was it perhaps an experimental augmentation of Ichigo's reiatsu by Urahara to somehow match Ishin's zanpakutou's ability. I am guessing this was done sometime prior to the main story and with Ishin's consent perhaps Ryuuken knew something about this too. The three seem to have been in cohorts previously.
    The shape, power and etc. might have more to do with their inner worlds, thus their personality, rather than genetics. You could say that they have similar Zan's, because they have similar personalities, although Ichigo's extremely high spiritual power is thanks to Ishin. Currently it's hard to say since there is no other example, plus it's possible that Zan's power is related to people's inherited abilities as well, like if Chad had died, went to SS, acquired a Zan, you have to wonder if it wouldn't take the shape of a shield, armor or something along those lines, similar to what he can currently do.

It should be mentioned as well that each shinigami has a limit, that can only be overcome through Hollowfication, well the FGT does it as well, but in FGT case, it's one shot thing.

Ichigo is no longer accessing the State he was (Merged with Zangetsu), when he performed Final Getsuga.

1) Can he regain that form

2) As he currently is, How strong is Ichigo right now, compared with the Captains. With the exception of Yamamoto Genrusai, is there any Captain that could defeat Ichigo.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Ichigo is no longer accessing the State he was (Merged with Zangetsu), when he performed Final Getsuga.

2) As he currently is, How strong is Ichigo right now, compared with the Captains. With the exception of Yamamoto Genrusai, is there any Captain that could defeat Ichigo.
    I think FGT was a one shot otherwise Isshin would've used it on Aizen himself, and right now Ichigo is powered by reiatsu from the entire Gotei 13 on top of that he has his fullbring not to mention his Hollow powers which we haven't seen yet.

Shinigamy + Fullbring + Hollow ...I honestly don't think there's anyone that could beat him, like you said only Yamamoto could stand up to him and even he might have to resort to his Bankai.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

I got no doubt that Kyoraku could defeat Ichigo, ofc when not counting FGT, and my argument is as simple as to compare Ichigo vs Grimmjow the sixth Espada, and Kyoraku vs Starrk the number one Espada. Ichigo can just barely defeat Grimmjow with Bankai and a pretty long time using the hollow mask. While Kyoraku didn't even need Bankai to take Starrk. And the time between Ichigo's fight against Grimmjow to he used FGT gave him little room for improvement. And even though Ichigo is pretty clearly stronger now than before, I don't think that he stands a chance against Kyoraku or Ukitake for that matter(think they are pretty evenly matched when Ukitake is not sick) and if he do, then it's a very small chance.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I think FGT was a one shot otherwise Isshin would've used it on Aizen himself, and right now Ichigo is powered by reiatsu from the entire Gotei 13 on top of that he has his fullbring not to mention his Hollow powers which we haven't seen yet.

Shinigamy + Fullbring + Hollow ...I honestly don't think there's anyone that could beat him, like you said only Yamamoto could stand up to him and even he might have to resort to his Bankai.
    Yhe, I agree, I have always thought that it's weird that Isshin learned FGT too Ichigo instead of doing it himself, and I'm pretty sure that he would do it himself if he could, like 100% sure.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Yhe, I agree, I have always thought that it's weird that Isshin learned FGT too Ichigo instead of doing it himself, and I'm pretty sure that he would do it himself if he could, like 100% sure.
    I'm not so sure. I think he could, but it would be useless since indifference to Ichigo, Ishin couldn't feel Aizen's reiatsu. He was quite shocked hearing that Ichigo could, which made him teach Ichigo the FGT (plus the extra time in that tunnel):
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Rather, I think that Ishin could defeat Aizen with FGT, at the time that he ventured to SS with Gin, but he and Urahara knew that it wasn't the end of Sosuke's evolution, thus he would need something more than FGT, but Ichigo already was capable of feeling his reiatsu, so he was a better bet.