Page 81 of 90 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast
    Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Hes part of squad 11, Kenpachi's division. I think he is the 3rd seat
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

thanks, for some reason i thought he had a LT badge on

twitter.com/jedijuck

Yes, Ikkaku is 3d. Yachiru is 2nd and Yumichika 5th (because he likes the kanji more...).

Ichigo vs Aizen song

I know this is an old episode, but I was wondering if someone could help me find the song that is played when Ichigo is fighting Aizen in episode 308. It's the song that is played after Aizen transforms and they battle it out. If you could help me out, that would be great. Even better would be a link to the newest OST.

Thanks
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

^couldn't you have done this in the ask a question thread?

Edit: thank you.
    Last edited by aggeroff; 12-05-2011 at 02:32 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    I know this is an old episode, but I was wondering if someone could help me find the song that is played when Ichigo is fighting Aizen in episode 308. It's the song that is played after Aizen transforms and they battle it out. If you could help me out, that would be great. Even better would be a link to the newest OST.

Thanks
    Try this link, is this the song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=4ZSp8CJLZg8
    Last edited by paulbee; 12-07-2011 at 04:05 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I can't understand why Riruka said: "Ginjou saved us...and the one who save Ginjou is...Ichigo." when and how Ginjou saved "us"? and when and how Ichigo saved Ginjou? actually, I can't follow the recent chapters and I don't really know what's going on in bleach manga. too much things I can't understand and I want to know. shouldn't the author give us some explanations?

^Did you read the whole arc? Ginjou helped them out of their miserable life and gave them purpose. There's no need to go into details about it(thank God). Ginjou was saved by Ichigo because he was being an ass so he needs some spanking which Ichigo just gave to teach him a lesson so he won't be like that again. Again no need for further explanation because these are just merely side characters.

On the other hand, I wish Kubo reveals what's up with Urahara and Ishin already.

sig made by me

Uhm, yes and no.

Riruka infers to several things. First the obvious: Ginjo was a man hellbent on revenge and it had consumed him completely. He couldn't change his way or who he was anymore. His revenge defined him. When Ichigo killed Ginjo it's possible to see it like he was putting down a wounded animal out of its misery.

But she also infers to Rukia's comment about SS: Ginjo wanted to take revenge on SS for the way they had acted in the past. Ichigo did what Ginjo could not - Ichigo changed the SS. The SS Ginjo wanted to take revenge on did not exist anymore, thanks to Ichigo.
    Again no need for further explanation because these are just merely side characters.
    I can't emphasize how wrong this is. So you're saying a good story only needs a good main character? The side characters are redundant? Well, you're very wrong on that point, that's for sure. Good side characters are meant to complement the main character in several ways and help the main character progress or overcome various difficulties. Ulquiorra is an example of a good side character. Hollow Ichigo is an example of a good side character. Rukia is also an example of a good side character. And the list goes on.

If Ginjo had merely been a "side character" with no development, no goals and no motivations, this whole arc had been redundant. Same goes for Tsukishima. What makes the story compelling is how these two side characters in particular affect Ichigo in various ways to behave the way he does. They MAKE THE PLOT. This is why a lot of people are disappointed over the lack of flashback this week because Kubo developed both Ginjo and Tsukishima for us to like (or hate) them, just like we should when it comes to good side characters. (There's a difference hating a good side character and a bad side character).

Therefore, many experienced it as they woke up during Christmas Day expecting a lot of presents but it turns out Santa never came to visit. We never got to know their true goals and motivations. We understand their relationship because Kubo used Sushi and Tsuki as an analogy, but we never understand why.

Side characters need development too, or the story is simply not interesting. What would Aizen be without his speeches? What would Ulquiorra be if he had not understood what the heart was? Boring villains, that's for sure.

I too don't see how Ichigo saved Ginjo, seeing as he died unrepentant without "seeing the light".

I am not even sure there was a real premise in Ginjo's Character. Ginjo wanted revenge on SS (and that is understandable, even defensible), but did he really think that Ichigo's Fullbring was going to empower him to exact that Vengeance? What a fool's errand.

Had Ginjo escaped with Ichigo's fullbring, he'd still have died like a dog at Kenpachi's hands. Ginjo's quest was a bust from the Get-go, and Ginjo should have known that even with Ichigo's fullbring, the Captains would have killed him most assuredly.

The ONLY reason for Ginjo being in bleach at all was to add a fullbring dimension to Ichigo's Powers, allowing him to use bringer light, and opening the door to Ichigo using Shinigami powers while in his human body. We now see that SS was going to restore Ichigo's power even without Ginjo .

In the end, I see this as a "Restore Ichigo's Shinigami power, and tack on Fullbring to it" Arc. Now let's hope the next arc is better conceived.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    ^Did you read the whole arc? Ginjou helped them out of their miserable life and gave them purpose. There's no need to go into details about it(thank God). Ginjou was saved by Ichigo because he was being an ass so he needs some spanking which Ichigo just gave to teach him a lesson so he won't be like that again. Again no need for further explanation because these are just merely side characters.

On the other hand, I wish Kubo reveals what's up with Urahara and Ishin already.
    I hope nobody attempts to teach ma a lesson by Killing me...That would SUCK
    Last edited by paulbee; 12-30-2011 at 08:31 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !