Page 79 of 90 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast
    i think aizen is immortal as a result of the evolution he went through with the HGQ but not bcoz of the existence of the HGQ, so whether it is destroyed or not he will still be immortal and thus cant die. also since he isnt fully merged with the HGQ anymore he lost the powers he used to have when he was merged with the HGQ.

Huh,immortal...Cut his head and his immortality is done for.Truly.he can't age,his instant regeneration is on whole different level than Ichigo's,but I think everyone is mortal.
    And here goes my question:
    Are we going to see inner battle between Ichigo and Aizen-like they are fighting in their inner worlds for some reason?Or too much dreams?

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    Huh,immortal...Cut his head and his immortality is done for.Truly.he can't age,his instant regeneration is on whole different level than Ichigo's,but I think everyone is mortal.
    And here goes my question:
    Are we going to see inner battle between Ichigo and Aizen-like they are fighting in their inner worlds for some reason?Or too much dreams?
    It it had only be to cut hi head of they would have done that, he's far more immortal then that, and seemingly fully immortal.

I don't think that they will fight in their inner worlds, can't see why they would do that. Actually not to fan of the idea.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    First of, the movies as well as fillers is suppose to keep within the restrictions that that the manga have, but it's not always the case and they do things they shouldn't do and make stuff up. And often it's more about just making a cool movie/filler than staying trough the show.

In terms of raw power Ichigo is stronger than Aizen, but seeing how Aizen is immortal his close to ultimate power.

Here's a question though, wouldn't Aizen die if someone destroyed the HGQ, or is Aizen fully merged with it and even if you crush him on a particle lvl it would just regenerate? Or maybe they just can't crush someone that way(Tsuchikage to the rescue )
    The 4th movie, was the only one in with the author (Kubo) helped with. The hell king mode was probably drawn by himself. Still, it is a filler (a good one ).

The thing is, the H-ball, is even more immortal than Aizen is. Urahara tried to destroy it, but failed (that's what Aizen said), the only hope still lies within Orihime's powers (that are not based on time, rather, they even surpasses simple time control), but that couldn't be tested, as the H-ball was already taken by Aizen and the SS wouldn't even risk to destroy it by her powers, as it could allow him to escape.

It's possible that H-ball has a self-defense system as it has it's own will, so the moment someone capable of destroying it, woild try to do that, it's possible it would do something to prevent that.

was reading some old chapter and is now wondering if Grimmjow still alive..

and if you forgot who he is click on spoiler tag
    Spoiler!

he is the only one, we never seen get finish off.. last we seen of him. is when the 5th espada cut him.,, and in the next chaper he is laying on the ground and the 5th espada says your still alive
    Spoiler!

The Demon Prince
    I'm afraid Grimmjow is officially confirmed dead. I've read it in some interview with Kubo. Will try to post the link if I manage to find it.

A bit of elaboration in the spoiler.
    Spoiler!

When distant and unfamiliar and complex things are communicated to great masses of people, the truth suffers a considerable and often a radical distortion.
    The complex is made over into the simple, the hypothetical into the dogmatic.

Sequence Distortion - Omega Theorem

Well, I never was much of a fan anyways. Coll character and all, but nothing more.

Spoiler!

Water type

Well,from his wound from Nnoitra,most of the readers assumed that he died somewhere off screen.It's because he didn't appear in the story again after 10-15 chapters.But if you are talking about a character that can poof away from the story/screen like some edo tensei zombie,then the Vizard Kensei is your choice!He literally disappeared.

Q:Are all Bleach fans on this forum and others dyslexic? All I see is Hurara/Uruhara instead of Urahara....

Quote Originally Posted by hornet07 View Post
    Q:Are all Bleach fans on this forum and others dyslexic? All I see is Hurara/Uruhara instead of Urahara....
    A: I have never seen anyone write Hurara/Uruhara or anything like that, if most people here are like me they just write and don't both to look true it after, either the auto correcter get's it, or it doesn't, lol.

Spoiler!

Water type