Page 76 of 90 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    My answer depends on which of the two you mentioned is right. Either Squad Zero is stronger than anyone in SS, simply, and that means they are unbelievable strong. Or the reason is their personality's, even tho Kyoraku is loyal and does what he must for the sake of SS, he never do anything more than he most do and even then he usually leave even that to someone else. Ukitake is always sick so he's not really a safe card, and therefore making him a bad candidate to for such an important role that protecting the SK is. And Yamamoto might have several reasons to why he's not SZ. Might be that he's to independent, he might think he makes better use in SS or(and this goes for all three) that there is so drawback of being in SZ, like being isolated from the other realms.
    And what about Unohana?

The only one I see being promoted to squad zero from the Thirteen Squad Captains is either Unohana or Toushiro(ice boy).Toushiro appears to be the genius of his generation and Unohana for me is a captain which can perceive the situation and act according to it.She's not the battle type,but more likely the type that supports the attacks of her allies and also she is a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    The only one I see being promoted to squad zero from the Thirteen Squad Captains is either Unohana or Toushiro(ice boy).Toushiro appears to be the genius of his generation and Unohana for me is a captain which can perceive the situation and act according to it.She's not the battle type,but more likely the type that supports the attacks of her allies and also she is a healer.
    Actually Unohana can be a battle type if she feels like fighting. She's a kido master and can use kido of level 88 without incantation.

Q: We know that there are 3 squads left without captains at the end of arc 1. If Rukia became a lieutenant, isn't it likely for Renji to be a captain by now? As for the other 2 seats do you think kubo will introduce new captains or use some old characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    And what about Unohana?
    GHOOODH, stop with the Unohana talk, she's care, I know she's the best healer and an excellent fighter but she choose to rather assist the others by healing :S

Q: We know that there are 3 squads left without captains at the end of arc 1. If Rukia became a lieutenant, isn't it likely for Renji to be a captain by now? As for the other 2 seats do you think kubo will introduce new captains or use some old characters?
    I think that He will promote Renji, give a captain spot to one old character, and introduce a new one, that seems logic to me. Giving us the feeling of something familiar, something both new and familiar(using a character that we have seen some but little of), and at last someone new to make it exiting. Or MAYBE one of the captain spots will be filled by no other than Ikkaku. People should know about his Bankai by now.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

GHOOODH, stop with the Unohana talk, she's care, I know she's the best healer and an excellent fighter but she choose to rather assist the others by healing :S
    Wouldn't squad zero need such an excellent healer?

I think that He will promote Renji, give a captain spot to one old character, and introduce a new one, that seems logic to me. Giving us the feeling of something familiar, something both new and familiar(using a character that we have seen some but little of), and at last someone new to make it exiting. Or MAYBE one of the captain spots will be filled by no other than Ikkaku. People should know about his Bankai by now.
    I don't see Ikkaku being a captain for a simple reason. He'd rather die than abandon 11th division. He said it himself that he wants to serve under kenpachi and die for him. And I think nobody really saw his bankai, apart from renji and Yumichika. All the others were too much sucked in their battles to notice.
    And even if they knew, he could still refuse to be promoted I believe .

I think It's pretty likely that Renji is a Captain now, he didn't have the drive to serve under his captain like Ikkaku does, he simply wanted to defeat him. That being said I don't think Ikkaku would leave his squad willingly, and I don't really think that anyone else we know of has risen to the occasion so I think its likely that they are still looking or that Kubo will introduce new characters entirely. Perhaps Ichigo could be a future prospect? But it has been over a year so more than likely Kubo has pulled a Captain from nowhere like he did in that one anime arc (ehem...filler I mean).

SS should just make peace with the Vizards. There are some ex-Captains among them. Urahara, Yoruichi, and Isshina are unlikely to accept captainship, but in the end, all these people can be available to help SS in a pinch.

Of the Vice Captains, I think the guy with 69 on his face is a surefire choice.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    @Paulbee... I almost drooled when you mentioned the Visards. They need to make Shinji a Captain again, he is more then capable and seems to be pretty strong even without his Vizard powers.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

I don't see Ikkaku being a captain for a simple reason. He'd rather die than abandon 11th division. He said it himself that he wants to serve under kenpachi and die for him. And I think nobody really saw his bankai, apart from renji and Yumichika.
    It's been a long time, all this might have changed, he might have realized that he can fight on equal grounds with Kenpachi and chooses to do that instead of just following him.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Of the Vice Captains, I think the guy with 69 on his face is a surefire choice.
    Hisagi doesn't seem to have a bankai. And having a bankai seems to be requirement, or well he could have gotten one by now.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you