Page 75 of 90 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    So practically Yoruichi is acting like the ppl in the kido corps! SHe has a zanpakuto but prefers to use Kido...and hand to hand combat as she is connected with the black ops
    Yeah that's a strong possibility, though I think kudo is just saving it like all the other zan's who haven't been given a Bankai for a rainy day. 10 years is a long time to keep a show going, who knows maybe he will make a whole arc about it....or maybe Urahara's zanpakuto is the zan killer and his bankai ate her zanpakuto.

Q: Yoruichi was captain, still she doesen't seem to have a zanpakuto. I know many will say we saw it in some flashbacks but it was in the fodder. We don't know what powers did it have and we don't even know if she has it anymore. What do you guys think about it?
    Maybe, just maybe, they(the SS) took away Yoruichi's Zanpaktu before she escaped from SS after helping Urahara and Tessai. She tells them to go on ahead and that she will manage to escape somehow, this might indicate that something would happen, these are some final last words before something bad happens, in most cases people die. And if not, there's probably a reason why she didn't come with them and stayed behind and why we havn't seen how she escaped. The reason might be it's being kept a secret from us that she doesn't have her Zanpaktu anymore.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Three part question, but one answer should suffice.

Q:If Ichigo had been killed by Ginjou instead of him simply taking away his fullbring would Ichigo's spirit have returned with his normal shinigami attire and abilities to deliver some payback? Or due to an I believe still severed chain of fate cause hollow ichigo to emerge and kill Ginjou and Tsukishima(Possibly Ishida and co. too)? Or would he simply be a normal dead spirit?

Quote Originally Posted by Execution View Post
    Three part question, but one answer should suffice.

Q:If Ichigo had been killed by Ginjou instead of him simply taking away his fullbring would Ichigo's spirit have returned with his normal shinigami attire and abilities to deliver some payback? Or due to an I believe still severed chain of fate cause hollow ichigo to emerge and kill Ginjou and Tsukishima(Possibly Ishida and co. too)? Or would he simply be a normal dead spirit?
    It would be the same way when Urahara separated his spirit from his body and cut off the chain (In other words, he wouldn't move too good and wouldn't be able to attack, as normal spirits can't do that). Read the first training arc (in human world with Kisuke) for more details

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It would be the same way when Urahara separated his spirit from his body and cut off the chain (In other words, he wouldn't move too good and wouldn't be able to attack, as normal spirits can't do that). Read the first training arc (in human world with Kisuke) for more details
    I'm a bit confused by your post do you mean to say that Ichigo would be a normal spirit who is slowly hollowfying or that he would just be a normal spirit, because if you agree with me on his spirit chain being gone I just want to say that he wasn't left with much. In fact I don't think he had a chain at all by the time he finished recovering his powers so the hollowfying might start immediately.

Q: Even if Aizen had managed to create the Oken and go to the Spirit King dimension, would he be able to defeat the Royal Guard known also as "Squad 0"? The members of Royal guard are all above captain level I guess...so the strongest member of the guard must be a real beast! Would Aizen be able to kill them all and get to the soul king?

My answer is:Yes,98 percent sure that he could have trashed them without much struggle.The spirit king itself won't be active in the battle,only the squad zero's defenders are the problem.Their only mission is to protect the spirit king,meaning the spirit king can't fight.
    If Aizen wasn't sealed by Urahara Kisuke,he would have evolved on entirely different level than Ichigo using Mugetsu.So that's why I believe that the winner,without a doubt in this theoretical battle is the Mind-Fucking Beast named Aizen.
    He has the Hyogyouku,which makes him truly immortal,he is also one with his zanpaktou(the only other one who has achieved this is no other than the defeated Ichigo),his Kyouka Suigetsu is absolute hax and etc.. .

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    My answer is:Yes,98 percent sure that he could have trashed them without much struggle.The spirit king itself won't be active in the battle,only the squad zero's defenders are the problem.Their only mission is to protect the spirit king,meaning the spirit king can't fight.
    If Aizen wasn't sealed by Urahara Kisuke,he would have evolved on entirely different level than Ichigo using Mugetsu.So that's why I believe that the winner,without a doubt in this theoretical battle is the Mind-Fucking Beast named Aizen.
    He has the Hyogyouku,which makes him truly immortal,he is also one with his zanpaktou(the only other one who has achieved this is no other than the defeated Ichigo),his Kyouka Suigetsu is absolute hax and etc.. .
    Don't say that the Spirit King can't fight because he have guards. Most high profile people have guards even if they can destroy the world with a wink of an eye, simply because they shouldn't be bothered to fight and they can be defeated by numbers even if no one can take them in a 1vs1 battle, and few can protect themselves while they sleep. Squad Zero seems to be the elite of the captains, based on(don't remember who or when) we where shown peoples surprised reaction to one of the old captains being promoted to Squad Zero.

It's hard to say if they could have beaten Aizen if he reached them, we don't even know if Yamamoto could have beaten him. Or if Yamamoto with Kyoraku and Ukitake could have beaten him. These are all so awesome that we havn't even seen their Bankai and Yamamoto could trap Aizen, Tousen and Gin with his Shikai, tho Aizen probably could have broken out at full power.

Spoiler!

Water type

Then imagine if Yamamoto and kyoraku n Ukitake didn't get promoted to squad zero could mean 2 things:
    1.st : There wasn't any need for a new member in squad zero since Kirio Hikifune joined

or

2nd: They weren't strong enough to get promoted, which can give us the idea of their strenght.

Personally I think that they are stronger than Kyoraku and Ukitake, but maybe they weren't promoted because they simply refused..? o.o

Then imagine if Yamamoto and kyoraku n Ukitake didn't get promoted to squad zero could mean 2 things:
    1.st : There wasn't any need for a new member in squad zero since Kirio Hikifune joined

or

2nd: They weren't strong enough to get promoted, which can give us the idea of their strenght.

Personally I think that they are stronger than Kyoraku and Ukitake, but maybe they weren't promoted because they simply refused..? o.o
    My answer depends on which of the two you mentioned is right. Either Squad Zero is stronger than anyone in SS, simply, and that means they are unbelievable strong. Or the reason is their personality's, even tho Kyoraku is loyal and does what he must for the sake of SS, he never do anything more than he most do and even then he usually leave even that to someone else. Ukitake is always sick so he's not really a safe card, and therefore making him a bad candidate to for such an important role that protecting the SK is. And Yamamoto might have several reasons to why he's not SZ. Might be that he's to independent, he might think he makes better use in SS or(and this goes for all three) that there is so drawback of being in SZ, like being isolated from the other realms.

Spoiler!

Water type