Page 69 of 90 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast
    Possibly, but it's more like one of those plotholes of Kubo's making stuff up on the go without thinking through of what consquences it can have.

If Isshin knows the final version of Getsuga Tensho, which he told Ichigo about, who come he didn't use it against Aizen when he had the chance?

Veteran Member
    Im guessing since he seemed to know aizen, he was under his shikai.. and if thats the case itd be stupid to show him what very well could be ichigos ace.. And if he wasnt under his shikai, he might have known there was no way for him to finish him.. Hell, he might have even wanted ichigo to grow stronger.. But i was actually thinking the same thing... I might have actually brought it up in an earlier post.

Well there could be any number of explanations. I'm not saying it makes no sense, but i was wondering if this was actually explained. I guess it's not, in which case i hope it's answered in the coming chapters and not left out as a possible inconsistency.

Read my last post in this thread.

I had a theory that what if Aizens Bankai allows him to place some kind of timed hypnotism inside someones head altering they sense of reality and memories. Essentially he could turn someone into a sleeper agent against their true will without them knowing. Similar to how Sasori in Naruto used Yuura by placing a seal in his brain that made him a loyal servent.

- So my questions is do you think its possible that Aizen has a sleeper agent inside SS that will help him escape aka "All a part of my plan" ~ /smug grin ?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I had a theory that what if Aizens Bankai allows him to place some kind of timed hypnotism inside someones head altering they sense of reality and memories. Essentially he could turn someone into a sleeper agent against their true will without them knowing. Similar to how Sasori in Naruto used Yuura by placing a seal in his brain that made him a loyal servent.

- So my questions is do you think its possible that Aizen has a sleeper agent inside SS that will help him escape aka "All a part of my plan" ~ /smug grin ?
    To answer your question, YES, sure why not. We do know 2 things, first is that Aizen is the main and final villain and second we're not gonna wait 20,000 years for him to make his return. Knowing that yea, he'll find a way to escape, maybe just getting banished to hell was part of his plan so he could gain the missing component to complete his full power. It's all planned my boy.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Just to make sure, Was Hiyori's death or life confirmed before the break?

Veteran Member
    It seemed like Hiyori was going to live thanks to unohana and her will to survive..

And roku.. Aizen wouldnt necessarily have to be the main and final villain.. He was going crazy to defeat the soul king.. He might have known about the soul king and decided to try and take it out because it was bad.. Who knows.. maybe urahara has an evil conspiracy plan with the soul king and thats why he keeps ichigo and isshin close.. They are ones who are/were threats to him. Keep your enemies close.. o.o
    I will say it is likely that aizen is the main and final villain.. but ive seen big surprises in manga.. and even in bleach. :-p

Aye, I will insist on that the Soul King is the big bad until we have confirmation of otherwise Anything else will make Aizen a rather boring, pastiche villain just doing things because he can and being evil for the sake of evil. That's been done so many times before and it's so utterly boring and kills off any good villain, to be honest. Furthermore, the little character development he received as a villain does point to another villain showing up. For a villain to remain a villain, the villain can never receive any kind of character development. If the villain does, it will eventually turn into an anti-hero. An anti-hero role could fit Aizen well if done right.