Page 62 of 90 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    he knew that he would be stronger than them one on one but he couldnt imagine that he wouldnt be stronger than all of them together thats what he means.
    Well thats your interpretation but the onemanga version has similar translation make of that what you will.

http://img-c.onemanga.com/mangas/000...0274592/01.jpg
    http://img-c.onemanga.com/mangas/000...0274592/02.jpg

I think he just means he expected the top Espada to be stronger than his shinigami self. However keep in mind Aizen always planned to evolve beyond his shinigami limits as he mentioned reaching this limit fighting Ichigos' dad (name escapes me atm)

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Well thats your interpretation but the onemanga version has similar translation make of that what you will.

http://img-c.onemanga.com/mangas/000...0274592/01.jpg
    http://img-c.onemanga.com/mangas/000...0274592/02.jpg

I think he just means he expected the top Espada to be stronger than his shinigami self. However keep in mind Aizen always planned to evolve beyond his shinigami limits as he mentioned reaching this limit fighting Ichigos' dad (name escapes me atm)
    i cannot see those links.

Veteran Member
    Well, they may not be considered VL yet, because they boosted their powers by becoming arrancar that they became stronger. I dunno, but as leat says it depends on the definition of VL.. We dont have enough info to really say, because kubo hasnt felt like giving it. I'd still like to say no. That a real VL would be different and most likely even a bit stronger. I dunno if i want a VL to have any shinigami powers, but it very well may.. And they may need to receive them in a different manner than aizen's shinigamification techniques.. :-/

Ichigo's dad name is isshin.. Now, Aizen might have thought they were VL, or expected them to become VL when he shinigamified them.. It is likely he wanted them to be VL.. But this could be an area where aizen isnt all-knowing in... Just because he might not know the exact definition of a VL. Although, he should have been able to find a better definition during the time he stayed under Central 46.. So maybe not even they know. O.o That or aizen never bothered to look it up..

Nah man Aizen kew he had no VLs in his current Espada. He mentioned to Gin that he wanted to complete his Espada by enlisting VLs into the ranks, but he couldn't find them (or at least the people he sent to search didn't find them). People just thought that because of their ranks, they had to be VLs, but once they got killed off, that bandwagon blew up in a blaze of glory.

No way Kubo's going to kill off his precious good guys,it's perfectly normal that top espada lost instead of good guys,nothing strange about that so I don't understand how espadas demise indicate they were not VL (I'm not saying they are).
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by mixa88 View Post
    No way Kubo's going to kill off his precious good guys,it's perfectly normal that top espada lost instead of good guys,nothing strange about that so I don't understand how espadas demise indicate they were not VL (I'm not saying they are).
    Kubo wouldn't have dropped the hint that Aizen recruiting 10 VLs would be enough to defeat SS, only to have them killed off like they were. In their first fights no less. So yea, them losing like this is a good indication of them not being VLs. I would expect multiple fights between a VL and some character before the VL gets killed off. Much like the situations between Ichigo, Grimmjow, and Ulquiorra.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Kubo wouldn't have dropped the hint that Aizen recruiting 10 VLs would be enough to defeat SS, only to have them killed off like they were. In their first fights no less. So yea, them losing like this is a good indication of them not being VLs. I would expect multiple fights between a VL and some character before the VL gets killed off. Much like the situations between Ichigo, Grimmjow, and Ulquiorra.
    yeah i also think the vl wouldnt lose so easily but dont be sure cause kubo likes to disappoint us.

I think the espada were close to being VL with Stark being the closest, But Nel and nnoitra were looking for VL's and spoke of them in a way that seemed to indicate they were not VLs. I'd say that a VL arrancar would look almost like Aizen does now and change would not be noticeable. (Stark had the least amount of change). Barragan might have only been number 2 because of his power.
    Spoiler!

i agree . . . Ishida is stronger and have stamina . . . !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gates12 View Post
    i agree . . . Ishida is stronger and have stamina . . . !!!
    YEAH Ishida .........wait what???
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!