Page 6 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 900
  1. #51
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    idk but i doubt it cos i think soul society has gone through a lot of generations of shinigami's.

    question: is fraccion pronounced frakion or frasion

    I think its frakion but spelled fraksion.

    Here's a question, When the menos came for Aizen, Tousen, and Gin we all saw that huge hollow with the one eye. Do you think that was the ruler of Heuco Mundo? I mean someone had to rule over that place before Aizen did.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  2. #52
    Forgotten Angel sevencold19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    P.R.
    Posts
    1,110
    i think is frasion, question what lv is rukia like if she is vice captain or 3 seat or something like that well at first i thought she was like 4 or 5 seat but she defeat 9 espada so idk what do u guys think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

  3. #53
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    idk but i doubt it cos i think soul society has gone through a lot of generations of shinigami's.

    question: is fraccion pronounced frakion or frasion
    Pronounce it like this: Frak-sea-own. More or less how it would sound.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden82 View Post
    I think its frakion but spelled fraksion.

    Here's a question, When the menos came for Aizen, Tousen, and Gin we all saw that huge hollow with the one eye. Do you think that was the ruler of Heuco Mundo? I mean someone had to rule over that place before Aizen did.
    After thinking about, I think that was just the other side of the Garganta opening to Hueco Mundo. But if that ain't it, who knows. I don't really believe there was a ruler in Hueco Mundo.

    Quote Originally Posted by sevencold19 View Post
    i think is frasion, question what lv is rukia like if she is vice captain or 3 seat or something like that well at first i thought she was like 4 or 5 seat but she defeat 9 espada so idk what do u guys think
    I'd say Rukia is more a 4th or 5th seat. She just doesn't exactly scream "Power" to me. She's already admitted that she's not as good with her swordfighting when compared to her Kido abilities. Anyways, she defeated the 9th Espada, but she nearly died doing it. Not a good showing of her skill or power.

  4. #54
    Senior Member SquadZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    969
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post

    I'd say Rukia is more a 4th or 5th seat. She just doesn't exactly scream "Power" to me. She's already admitted that she's not as good with her swordfighting when compared to her Kido abilities. Anyways, she defeated the 9th Espada, but she nearly died doing it. Not a good showing of her skill or power.
    You do realize she is the only shinigami not considered to be "captain level" to have beaten any of the espada right? Not to mention the fact that she did it alone. This while most of the other lieutenants were hard pressed just to beat fraccion of other espada. Her skill with kido is pretty strong and her shikai abilities are nothing to sneeze at. I would consider her at least a 3rd seat in power if not a lieutenant.

  5. #55
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,790
    Here's a question, When the menos came for Aizen, Tousen, and Gin we all saw that huge hollow with the one eye. Do you think that was the ruler of Heuco Mundo? I mean someone had to rule over that place before Aizen did.
    Well, Nell has a number so someone must have gave it to her (I doubt that it was Aizen at that time), so maybe there is or rather was a ruller

  6. #56
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    You do realize she is the only shinigami not considered to be "captain level" to have beaten any of the espada right? Not to mention the fact that she did it alone. This while most of the other lieutenants were hard pressed just to beat fraccion of other espada. Her skill with kido is pretty strong and her shikai abilities are nothing to sneeze at. I would consider her at least a 3rd seat in power if not a lieutenant.
    Only one of her abilities were effective on the 9th Espada. Aaroniero was barely pressured at all by Rukia. I wouldn't even say she was better than Aaroniero. She'll need another fight before I re-evaluate my assessment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, Nell has a number so someone must have gave it to her (I doubt that it was Aizen at that time), so maybe there is or rather was a ruller
    It was Aizen that gave Nel her number. She was ordered by Aizen to find the VLs. It would be impossible to know if the Espada were numbered before Aizen showed up though.

  7. #57
    Senior Member katz0089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    71
    I have a question: Was Ichigo's dad a captain in one of the 13 Protection Squads?

  8. #58
    Senior Member Greed-sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    844
    Nobody knows, he has what looks like part of a captains robe on his shoulder BUT it has never been mentioned whether or not he was a captain
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

    Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

  9. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,438
    Quote Originally Posted by katz0089 View Post
    I have a question: Was Ichigo's dad a captain in one of the 13 Protection Squads?
    Nobody knows... Probably not... but maybe.

  10. #60
    Substitute Shinigami Kuroi-Getsuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    You do realize she is the only shinigami not considered to be "captain level" to have beaten any of the espada right? Not to mention the fact that she did it alone. This while most of the other lieutenants were hard pressed just to beat fraccion of other espada. Her skill with kido is pretty strong and her shikai abilities are nothing to sneeze at. I would consider her at least a 3rd seat in power if not a lieutenant.
    lol if the espada's trident was 2 foot longer she would've lost...aaroniero was so stupid to underestimate her zanpakuto abilities, he couldve won easily but he was a victim of his own arrogance (every bad guys' weakness). She got lucky he toyed with her, even in the very end...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •