Page 55 of 90 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    A question: do you think if Zaraki could use his shikai and bankai then he could be strong enough to kill characters such as Ulquiorra or Aizen?
    Why are you under the assumption Zaraki couldn't already defeat Ulquiorra when right now he is tanking a number 0 Yammy?

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Why are you under the assumption Zaraki couldn't already defeat Ulquiorra when right now he is tanking a number 0 Yammy?
    With byukuya's help... We havent seen much of the fight though.. So whos to say they are winning right now? (though they probably are..)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    With byukuya's help... We havent seen much of the fight though.. So whos to say they are winning right now? (though they probably are..)
    Spoiler!

Tanking. Didn't need his help to any of that.

Did I miss something or has nel disappeared from the manga? I mean its been like over 100chapters since Nnoitra got walloped by Kempachi and since then she's just not been shown, last we seen of her (in real time i.e not a flashback), she wakes up to she Nnoitra get killed.

I was personally thinking she would be a recurring character after this arc(since she had been in it so much, however, now I'm thinking otherwise (as ichigo is already back in the fake town).

She is rather 'fair' in terms of hollows so could she rule Hueco Mundo after this, or she could go to Karakura Town, however unlikely that is, I find it more unlikely her character gets forgotten.

So what will happen to her? idk, if anyone has any ideas I'm all ears.

No.Sorry,but even if he could obtain bankai ,he still will lose to ulquiorra.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    No.Sorry,but even if he could obtain bankai ,he still will lose to ulquiorra.
    you must be jesting with us.

you've seen how much reiatsu he has right.... thats even with all the bells/etc meant to keep it down, with bankai he'd be at LEAST 10x as strong judging from when others go bankai.

he one shoted nnoitra...granted i know the power difference, but still ONE SHOT, and only with removing his eye patch. now think of the power difference kempachi must have had with nnoitra to 1 shot him while bleeding to death while nnoitra was in his res form..

Now picture that 10X (at least) in the same body, not to mention what his bankia power could do

Veteran Member
    Bells dont lower reiatsu at all, the eye patch only eats his reiatsu to keep it down.. The bells make it so people can hear where he is, making it easier for them.. He only ever swings one handed, so he really gets about half his strength in each swing, thats why his 2 handed swing seems so much more powerful.

Though, his bankai could still be insanely strong.. but you never know... He will probably never get it though, so it doesnt really matter. :-p

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Bells dont lower reiatsu at all, the eye patch only eats his reiatsu to keep it down.. The bells make it so people can hear where he is, making it easier for them.. He only ever swings one handed, so he really gets about half his strength in each swing, thats why his 2 handed swing seems so much more powerful.

Though, his bankai could still be insanely strong.. but you never know... He will probably never get it though, so it doesnt really matter. :-p
    Well, I just read about 60chapters of the manga trying to prove you wrong in trying to find where they said the bells ate reiatsu, I couldn't find it and got tired of looking, so I may had been wrong but I coulda swore it said that the bells+eye patch.

Even still I have little doubt that kempachi would beat ulquiorra, while he usually doesn't fight seriously, he isn't stupid, I mean I'm hoping he could see how strong ulquiorra was and wouldn't play around. If he did play around he'd die for sure though
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

When Ichigo turned into a full hollow fighting Ulquiorra, was that Ichigo's Resurrección form? ...And why doesn't he have full control, I thought he mastered hollowfication.

Is there the possibility that in the coming conflicts Sado, Uryu and company will be able to do anything but buy time for shinigami cavalry to arrive. Because so far all we have seen is the might of the Gotei 13 and despite all of their training the humans have been able to do diddly-sqaut.