Page 54 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member
    The location of the kings key is verbally passed down between current and upcoming captain-commanders, correct?

And did central 46 decide on all promotions? Or ones that were related to Kings Realm? or who succeeds the captain-commander? OR just none of these? or unknown i guess.. lol

I don't follow the story too closely. So would it make any sense at all if Ichigo were half Soul Reaper and half Quincy. I can't see any reason right away why that would make any difference. I do see why Isshin and that Quincy guy would know each other if so though.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Veteran Member
    Well, i couldnt see it making sense, but why would masaki have died to that hollow w/o ichigo even noticing that she fought it... unless she just let herself be killed.. but thats kinda lame. Although, I could see isshin and ryuuken (w/e his name is) being love rivals for masaki or something.

But I'd have to disagree on the hes half-quincy, but i guess anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    I don't follow the story too closely. So would it make any sense at all if Ichigo were half Soul Reaper and half Quincy. I can't see any reason right away why that would make any difference. I do see why Isshin and that Quincy guy would know each other if so though.
    It doesn't make much sense because of the minor role Quincy play in the storyline. And there are many ways for Isshin and Ryuuken to be rivals, for example, the fact that they are shinigami and Quincy.

I have a question about Ichigo.Is a hole in the chest required for transformation to hollow version 2?
    Spoiler!

All hollows have holes, so Hollow version 2 must have a hole.

why does ichigo have two hollow forms There is the one that happens during his vizard training and another time versus ulqiorra your thoughts ?

Quote Originally Posted by 97rommel View Post
    why does ichigo have two hollow forms There is the one that happens during his vizard training and another time versus ulqiorra your thoughts ?
    Perhaps with a hole in the chest transformation to hollow goes further.
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Well, he is stronger now than he was back then... So maybe his shinigami strength made him a stronger hollow. Maybe being in bankai did something, too.. i doubt he was in bankai for the first transformation.

So, if the improved non-hole version of hollow form 2 arrives.. itd be named hollow version 3? Id say its more like, ichigo receiving the powers from his hollow even more, and changes him a bit, but no hole this time.. Although i guess that makes it not a hollow version at all, because he wouldnt be a hollow.. just an improved vizard form, correct? It feels weird that it needs a hole, because every time ichigo transforms a hole would open up.. O.o If he ever is able to do such a thing, anyway.. more likely he taps into its power..

A question: do you think if Zaraki could use his shikai and bankai then he could be strong enough to kill characters such as Ulquiorra or Aizen?