Page 52 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 900
  1. #511
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Shinji would have said "Bankai: (Something) Sakanade" or "Bankai: Sakanade (Something)" if he were indeed using his Bankai. Every person who's ever used Bankai has done this at least once. With the Shikai, it's "Release Command: Name of the sword". Shinji follows that formula perfectly (Collapse: Sakanade). When he uses his Bankai, it won't be a mystery. He'll come out and say it. So I, for one, am certain Shinji is/was only using his Shikai.

  2. #512
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Shinji would have said "Bankai: (Something) Sakanade" or "Bankai: Sakanade (Something)" if he were indeed using his Bankai. Every person who's ever used Bankai has done this at least once. With the Shikai, it's "Release Command: Name of the sword". Shinji follows that formula perfectly (Collapse: Sakanade). When he uses his Bankai, it won't be a mystery. He'll come out and say it. So I, for one, am certain Shinji is/was only using his Shikai.
    im not disagreeing with it being his shinkai cos i'm 100% that it was his shinkai im just explain that it aint a must that they have to have some long discription

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  3. #513
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    im not disagreeing with it being his shinkai cos i'm 100% that it was his shinkai im just explain that it aint a must that they have to have some long discription
    well i can not say for sure that this goes for all bankais but every bankai that we have ever seen has that "description"

  4. #514
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    well i can not say for sure that this goes for all bankais but every bankai that we have ever seen has that "description"
    nope byakua's senbonzakura kageyoshi tooo same as mayuris konjiki ashioji jizo soo...
    Last edited by King Of Soul Society; 01-31-2010 at 10:52 PM.

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  5. #515
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    nope byakua's senbonzakura kageyoshi tooo same as mayuris konjiki ashioji jizo soo...
    what do you mean???

  6. #516
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    what do you mean???
    he uses one word to describe senbonzakura so it means its not necessary for some one to use more than one word to describe they're zans bankai state

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  7. #517
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    he uses one word to describe senbonzakura so it means its not necessary for some one to use more than one word to describe they're zans bankai state
    he says senponsakura kageyoshi not only senponsakura and toshiro says daiguren hyorinmarou not only hyorinmarou

  8. #518
    Serial Killer Next Door LeaT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,378
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    he uses one word to describe senbonzakura so it means its not necessary for some one to use more than one word to describe they're zans bankai state
    Not entirely true. The name of the sword IS Senbonzakura (lit. thousand cherry blossoms). Kageyoshi is THE description of the release. The Wikipedia article has "Senbonzakura Kageyoshi" translated as "Vibrant Display of a Thousand Cherry Blossoms", so "kageyoshi" IS descriptive. Same with say, Tensa Zangetsu, which translates as "Heavenly Chain Cutting Moon", where Zangetsu just means something like "Chain Cutting Moon".

    I have not seen anyone NOT following this kind of logic. While I agree with you that it mustn't be the case, the probability is very low so far. Like Afro said, when a person uses bankai, it always precedes the name of the word + description, whereas with shikai, the sword release is usually preceded by a release command + name of the sword.

    As for Ashisogi Jizo, I think you confuse the fact that both terms is the name is of the whole name, because it describes something which already exists (the jizo), but here too, the full name of his bankai is called Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo, which adds another descriptive to the name, but the whole name of the sword is Ashisogi Jizo.
    Avatar and signature by me.

  9. #519
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    1) Why isn't this thread stickied mods?
    2) Who is protecting SS if Aizen decides to have someone else strong attack there?

  10. #520
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    he says senponsakura kageyoshi not only senponsakura and toshiro says daiguren hyorinmarou not only hyorinmarou
    its just the same as him saying shire senbonzakura

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •