Page 49 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
    Aside from the fact that he pulled up events from anime fillers which I have not watched, I understood him just fine. Maybe its just because I'm just used to weird translations because I'm not a native speaker myself.

The problem is that half the time its he also doesn't understand what the other person is talking about and argues with it. Thus resulting in this convoluted mess of who said what and who replied to whom and what does it have to do with anyone.

Veteran Member
    Kuroi is right i think

I can, for the most part, understand what he says. Just sometimes it makes no sense.. So, because of that, I only get part of his meaning.

But i have been told a lot that i was pretty good at interpreting... :-/

but damn, a lot of these non-native english speakers are better at english than many english natives. lol hmm, but i guess this pretty much is reading/typing... so its only a part of english. they may not actually be better at speaking it than natives. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Dude, sorry, it doesn't matter how you put it, I CANNOT understand a shit of what you are saying. Like I said, run it in the google translator. Does it seem close to what you thought you were trying to say? Copy ---> paste. Maybe then we will hopefully understand you much better. If google translator doesn't know a word, there are dictionaries. Use them. Many online dictionaries are very good these days, far better updated than their book-versions.
    i dont get why you couldnt understand what i was saying i told you that someone said that about aizens shikai and i simply explained what this phrase means by giving the example with ulquiorra because i didnt remember it was a filler and the manga example with aizen explaining unohana about his shikai where he used that phrase to shatter one of his illusions.

I still don't understand what you mean or what you are talking about, as the thread has been about Byakuya's bankai for several pages now, and no, shattering some illusion has still nothing to do with what Unohana said to Ichigo.
    if you have looked back in previous threads you would have seen how this conversation started

I can, for the most part, understand what he says. Just sometimes it makes no sense.. So, because of that, I only get part of his meaning.
    This. There is no coherence in what you are saying, that makes it very hard to follow your trail of thought. You bring up events completely unrelated to each other and then state it in such a sense that there would be a relation after all, and then you wonder why someone doesn't understand you, but instead of explaining of what you mean, you keep reiterating what you said. I am not a native speaker either, but I have immense issues following people when they tangent off into something I find illogical reasoning, as you do in your case, because I cannot really understand how people can not be logical, so to speak.

if you have looked back in previous threads you would have seen how this conversation started
    I check the forums rather often, but I don't keep every conversation topic in my head in every thread you know. That you brought it up way back still has no relevance, because the recent discussion was still about Byakuya's bankai, not about Aizen shattering some illusion in the filler arc. You bringing it up thus really bears no real relevance, and the way you stated it didn't make it more credible or make others understand what you were talking about.

If you are going to refer back to previous posts, the burden of proof is on you. I am not going to backtrack several threads just to find that one statement from you, and you could still have been clear that you were referring to something in the anime. It has been concluded over and over that the anime is non-canon, with exactly the reason that the anime can make things up which may even contradict of what has been presented in the manga.

Instead of saying it has something to do with Unohana, you could've said something like, "But in the anime there was a filler episode that went like this...". It would've made way more sense than you bringing that up along with Unohana.

but damn, a lot of these non-native english speakers are better at english than many english natives. lol hmm, but i guess this pretty much is reading/typing... so its only a part of english. they may not actually be better at speaking it than natives. :-/
    Because many natives have not been as rigorously trained in terms of grammar, structure and spelling. You will find plenty of natives not being able to differentiate between their and they're and even there, because in common speak they all sound alike, whereas someone who is trained a language usually starts learning how to write than to speak, they thus know the difference before they hear it. I also find that outsiders have more respect for the language, maybe because they know they are not natives and want to avoid misunderstandings. I know I do anyway. Plus reading leet speak or anything like that is just annoying and really gives a bad impression of you having a low intellect.

This. There is no coherence in what you are saying, that makes it very hard to follow your trail of thought. You bring up events completely unrelated to each other and then state it in such a sense that there would be a relation after all, and then you wonder why someone doesn't understand you, but instead of explaining of what you mean, you keep reiterating what you said. I am not a native speaker either, but I have immense issues following people when they tangent off into something I find illogical reasoning, as you do in your case, because I cannot really understand how people can not be logical, so to speak.

I check the forums rather often, but I don't keep every conversation topic in my head in every thread you know. That you brought it up way back still has no relevance, because the recent discussion was still about Byakuya's bankai, not about Aizen shattering some illusion in the filler arc. You bringing it up thus really bears no real relevance, and the way you stated it didn't make it more credible or make others understand what you were talking about.

If you are going to refer back to previous posts, the burden of proof is on you. I am not going to backtrack several threads just to find that one statement from you, and you could still have been clear that you were referring to something in the anime. It has been concluded over and over that the anime is non-canon, with exactly the reason that the anime can make things up which may even contradict of what has been presented in the manga.

Instead of saying it has something to do with Unohana, you could've said something like, "But in the anime there was a filler episode that went like this...". It would've made way more sense than you bringing that up along with Unohana.
    i have said that someone mentined that about aizen shikai that is why i started this conversation is it so difficult for you to understand that??????? aboyt the filler i have already said that i didnt remember if it was actually a fillerthat is why you should look at previous posts.about unohana what is your objection??????? back in ss arc aizen was explaining her the abilities of his shikai and used that phrase to shatter his ilusion(right after his fight with hitsugaia) that is why i mentioned it!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    Yes he did http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/371/11/

(Lower left panel)
    here it is

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    i just noticed this chapter referenced the hell outta naruto.

not enough hatred- sasuke

blind spot on the neck- byakugan

screwing with peoples minds-danzou orochimaru

kubo you hack

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Veteran Member

Well, for that i kinda put in extra periods where i should have put in commas and just extended the sentence. It almost reads as a summary really, where it is just a pure thought in a sentence and isnt made to really be coherent. I personally hate most long posts on forums, so sometimes i try to summarize it when i probably shouldn't.

What i probably should have said was, "I can understand him part of the time, although there are times when I completely lose track of what he is trying to get through. Basically, there are times when I only get part of what he means, and it leads to a misunderstanding."

In a case like that, I really shouldn't have tried to shorten it. Although, sometimes it works out when I shorten it and it makes everyone happy cause they have less to read. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    i have said that someone mentined that about aizen shikai that is why i started this conversation is it so difficult for you to understand that??????? aboyt the filler i have already said that i didnt remember if it was actually a fillerthat is why you should look at previous posts.about unohana what is your objection??????? back in ss arc aizen was explaining her the abilities of his shikai and used that phrase to shatter his ilusion(right after his fight with hitsugaia) that is why i mentioned it!!!!!!!
    It's the WAY you put it together that makes it hard to understand. I see you didn't understand what I said in the post you just quoted either, so let's just drop it. You have issues writing and understanding English, we don't blame you, education varies a lot over the world and at least you try to write in English, some people don't even do that.