Page 41 of 90 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    Ok so Wolf-guy was under his affect from before, isn't?
    Yea, he was. It was mentioned by Kotetsu Isane that Aizen demonstrated his shikai in front of all the Captains and VC's at one point (of course, no one knew that it's true ability was Hypnosis). Komamura has been under it's effects ever since then. And that's the deal.

Whenever Aizen says this phrase ''Shatter: Kyouka Suigetsu" actually means to remove it's effect not to puts a victim under hypnosis. Moreover, if I'm not mistaken, Shanji put Aizen under illusion without saying a commanding phrase and because of this, I'm not convinced 100%.

Whenever Aizen says this phrase ''Shatter: Kyouka Suigetsu" actually means to remove it's effect not to puts a victim under hypnosis. Moreover, if I'm not mistaken, Shanji put Aizen under illusion without saying a commanding phrase and because of this, I'm not convinced 100%.
    You're assuming Aizen can put people under Hypnosis without actually releasing his sword?

Shinji's shikai works by smell. Its kinda like Aizen's shikai except it works when someone sees Aizen release it.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    You're assuming Aizen can put people under Hypnosis without actually releasing his sword?
    Imposiible. But it Maybe it works like Shinji's shikai but rather it works by smell, it works by sight i.e no need to say a commanding phrase. Because as we have been seen, whenever Aizen commanded his sword actually he removed it's effect. .

Maybe it's like Shinji's shikai but rather it works by smell, it works by sight . Because as we have been seen, whenever Aizen commanded his sword actually he removed it's effect. .
    Yea but Shinji released his Zanpakuto.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    Yea but Shinji released his Zanpakuto.
    How? I didn't even recall he's commanded his Zanpakuto.So either A)He's already in his Shikai & that's impassible because his Zanpakuto's shape has changed. or B)He's commanded his Zanpakuto but actually he didn't. So this guides us toward this option C)May be it works like Kidõ in the same way, i.e he's skipped the commanding phrase like you could skip the incantation. Again even if that is the case, remember that, whenever Aizen says this phrase ''Shatter: Kyouka Suigetsu" actually he removes it's effect not to put a victim under hypnosis.

How? I didn't even recall he's commanded his Zanpakuto.So either A)He's already in his Shikai & that's impassible because his Zanpakuto's shape hase changed. or B)He's commanded his Zanpakuto but actually he didn't. So this guides us toward this option C)May be it works like Kidõ in the same way, i.e he's skipped the commanding phrase like you could skip the incantation. Again even if that is the case, remember that, whenever Aizen says this phrase ''Shatter: Kyouka Suigetsu" actually he removes it's effect not to put a victim under hypnosis.
    I don't remember him commanding it to release but that isn't the same state the zanpakuto was in when it was in his hilt. I think maybe Kubo skipped it, but I can't say with certainty what went on there. I don't think releasing your zanpakuto involves the use of kido. It's been explained that it's a bond bla bla etc, you read the manga. Plus Ichigo isn't adept at using kido and he can't still release his zanpakuto into it's bankai form and also Kenpachi's squad looks down on kido but the members we've seen besides Kenpachi still have releases.

Edit: I misunderstood on my first read, I thought you meant releasing involved kido. Maybe the release command could be skipped like an adept kido user can skip the incantations, sounds plausible.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    I don't remember him commanding it to release but that isn't the same state the zanpakuto was in when it was in his hilt. I think maybe Kubo skipped it, but I can't say with certainty what went on there. I don't think releasing your zanpakuto involves the use of kido. It's been explained that it's a bond bla bla etc, you read the manga. Plus Ichigo isn't adept at using kido and he can't still release his zanpakuto into it's bankai form and also Kenpachi's squad looks down on kido but the members we've seen besides Kenpachi still have releases.

Edit: I misunderstood on my first read, I thought you meant releasing involved kido. Maybe the release command could be skipped like an adept kido user can skip the incantations, sounds plausible.
    someone who has achieved bankai can do shikai without a command byakuya told that to renji during their fight when renji released without a command

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    someone who has achieved bankai can do shikai without a command byakuya told that to renji during their fight when renji released without a command
    Then, It's possible that Aizen put Itchigo under hypnosis in the pages that bankai showed us, because we don't know has he released his Zanpakuto or not?

It's not because its confirmed in the manga.