Page 40 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Ok, here is my question: One of the ways of becoming a captain is by defeating a captain. Hisagi defeated Tosen, former captain. Does that make Hisagi the new captain?
    No since Tosen is no longer a Captain recognized by the Gotei 13.

Tosen appears to be finished. Now we're down to 2 bad guys and a tard. Ichigo is arriving and knows what needs to be done.

Is it possible that Bleach is near its end already? I mean these are things that would seem to happen at the end of the series. Granted there could be a twist and begin a new arc but I'm not sure.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    Tosen appears to be finished. Now we're down to 2 bad guys and a tard. Ichigo is arriving and knows what needs to be done.

Is it possible that Bleach is near its end already? I mean these are things that would seem to happen at the end of the series. Granted there could be a twist and begin a new arc but I'm not sure.
    I'd bet my money on a few new Arcs. There are too many things left hanging in the air. Ichigo's dad for one, a few peoples bankais, Vasto Lordes, Zero Squad and Noble families have yet to be addressed and I think Chad's power is incomplete. Well have to wait and see I guess.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Will capt yamamoto kill Ichigo when he finds out Ichigo's a vaizard (tainted with hollow junk)? Or does he already know and don't care?

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Veteran Member
    yamamoto knows, just doesnt care... i mean, how could he not know when so many of his subordinates know? o.o

i doubt they will finish it here, i mean, like cito said many things are left unknown.

But seriously, i wonder what will happen with ichigos friends that can now "see" spirits but have no powers yet. Anyone think theyll receive any power? i kinda doubt it, but there is that possibility. :0

anyone else think that after this arc/s (if they keep going) that it will have to do with ichigos dad? i mean, theyd have to be pretty crafty for it to be something else... i guess they could do something with the SS royalty family..

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    he has when ichigo was watching the dog captain get his ass handed to him
    i think he seen it

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

see ichigo has seen it
    That what I was talking about, but a lot of people here has said ''No, he hasn't" but still I'm not 100% convinced.

Again, Aizen has to actually release. As in, say the release command, and then "Kyouka Suigetsu".

So is he in his Shikai in these pages or not?

I see no indication that he is. So no.

Ok so Komamoru was under his affect from before, isn't?