Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Decidedly Undecided
    I'm also gonna say Gin.

Isshin was obviously a Captain before, as we could see the tattered remains of his Haori in his uniform. What Division do you think he was in?

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    if gin and aizen who would win?,, gin does not use his eye to fight they just stay closed all the time, so aizen soul cutter will be useless on him like kaname., and aizen is nothing without is soul cutter .,
    i vote gin For The Win
    I do not believe his eyes are actually closed.... I mean when they figured out that tousen had to be with aizen because hes blind i think it would have mentioned Gin too dont you? I beleive aizen would win because i just dont see gin following anyone hes stronger than.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    I'm also gonna say Gin.

Isshin was obviously a Captain before, as we could see the tattered remains of his Haori in his uniform. What Division do you think he was in?
    I personaly beleive that he was the captain of the third division because of what was said in the first chapter of the turn back the pendulum arc, here is the onemanga link to that page. Although that does have some holes in it considering that urahara knew him and the vizards didnt recognize his reiatsu, still this seems to be the best explanation to me.

1. This question is somewhat of a rhetorical question but i still want to ask it. why oh why does just about everyone in the new chapter disscussion thread do absolutely nothing but complain about bleach? i mean seriously if you dont like bleach anymore please quit reading it ffs.

2. How exactly does a ex-shinigami have human children in the real world? I mean the only answer i can come up with is the gigai that Urahara made turned him into a human completely but then again he regained his powers shortly before grand fisher came back and it does state that once you lose your powers to that gigai there is no going back.

3. Does anyone else believe that the person to kill Aizen will either be between Urahara or Shinji?

4. What will be left of the story to tell once Aizen is gone, and does anyone think he will actually die at the end of this arc? i mean hes been the villian the entire time even though we didnt know it untill the end of the ss arc and once hes gone its pretty much over so i have a feeling he will be around a while considering there are still so many loose ends.

in that last chapter shows Ulq turning to dust was that cause of the light or was he being purified like every other hollow that dies by a shinigami ,, i think he was being purified
    Spoiler!

my suggestions when writing this or that. the content will more easily find and remove duplicate.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    in that last chapter shows Ulq turning to dust was that cause of the light or was he being purified like every other hollow that dies by a shinigami ,, i think he was being purified
    No he just couldnt hold himself together(lololololololololololololol).
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

here's my question:

when do you think it was that kubo forgot about this:
    Spoiler!
    and what do you think it could have been?

Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    here's my question:

when do you think it was that kubo forgot about this:
    Spoiler!
    and what do you think it could have been?
    It was the negation about to come down and secure Aizen, Tousen and Gin.

Come to think of it, why were seated officers scared of gillians earlier in the series?

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

I know this may sound dumb but I need to be sure this new Hollow Form of Ichigo's is it his hollow who's in control or is ichigo in control or ichigo but without a conscious in hollow form

Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    Come to think of it, why were seated officers scared of gillians earlier in the series?
    This is just my thought, but I think what Hisagi is scared of isn't the number of Gillian, but the fact that those Gillian are acting in sync. I forgot where it was stated in the manga, but Menos of the Gillian class basically can't think for themselves, but the ones in the negacion all seemed to be acting as a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Inne View Post
    I know this may sound dumb but I need to be sure this new Hollow Form of Ichigo's is it his hollow who's in control or is ichigo in control or ichigo but without a conscious in hollow form
    Ichigo was unconscious at the time, Ichigo himself said so.
    To-love-ru >>> One Piece